News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Claireliontamer on August 31, 2015, 01:46:27 PM
A photon checks into a hotel. "Any luggage?" asks the receptionist. "No," replies the photon "I'm travelling light".

Ok, if we're going there...

Never trust atoms. They make up everything.

Siz

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Siz

Three pieces of string walk into a bar. String one orders a beer. The barman asks to see some ID so the string produces his drivers license, collects his beer and goes to sit down. The second string orders a beer. The barman asks to see some ID so he produces it, collects his beer and takes a seat next to the first. The third string orders a beer and the barman asks "you got any ID, fella?". "No", says the third string, "I'm a frayed knot".

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

OldGit

A man calls 999 and says: "I think my wife is dead."
The operator says: "How do you know?"
He says: "The sex is about the same, but the ironing is piling up!"

Siz

I used to be a necrophiliac until some rotten c**t split on me.

Guardian85

A cloud of helium drifts into a bar. "We don't serve any noble gases in this bar" says the brtender.
The helium doesn't react.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.
She said she would like to come back as a cow.
I said: "You obviously haven't been listening."

Icarus

Such a closing remark would be hazardous to your health OG.   ;D

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Siz

The fact that there's a Highway to Hell and only a Stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Tank