News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

I've come to the conclusion that bans do not exist.  I mean, they have no effect on anything.  Banned people continue with their despicable behaviors.  It's even less efficacious than capital punishment or criticizing Donald Trump.  It just doesn't work!  So I'm banning the practice.

Arturo

You cannot ban what I have banned you from doing.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Ecurb Noselrub

Helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers ban.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one

What,  is there an echo in here? Ban.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Echo and the Bunnymen, "Lips Like Sugar" ban!
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Bad Penny II

Banned  for sacrilegious stalling of the most holy Ban Thread with your obscure Travis Bickle reference, and forcing me resort to unholy Google.

QuoteTravis Bickle is a fictional character and the protagonist of the 1976 film Taxi Driver, portrayed by Robert De Niro, who received an Oscar nomination for his portrayal of the character.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.