Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

5,000 posts for...

Started by Tank, October 09, 2016, 09:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 11, 2016, 05:07:11 PM
Congratulations, Mags!

If hugs were mailable, you'd be getting one shortly. ;)

Awwww! A hug! From a Big friendly Viking!
How sweet!!
:tellmemore:
Thank you. I am honored.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 11, 2016, 06:44:39 PM
Congratulations!  I can't do the cool gifs, but here is a flower for you:

Water lily or lotus?  :thoughtful:
It doesn't matter, they're both associated with beautiful things. Thank you.  :hug:

One for you:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on October 11, 2016, 11:28:10 PM
Away for a bit, so I missed the celebration.

Thank you for sticking around, Magdalena! :brava:

Here's to the next 5,000.  :cheers:

:hug:

Whenever I do this, I think of you and I give you credit for everything you've taught me about the universe.
Thank you.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on October 10, 2016, 07:10:14 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 10, 2016, 04:13:38 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on October 10, 2016, 06:15:06 AM
Hurray!!! Well done, Mags!!!
Hello, Tom62, and thank you!
Do you have a minute?
Let's have a drink so that I can tell you how last week was...

Sit down, let's talk.  :grin:

Sure! I'm still a bit thirsty, so I've ordered an other round.

OK.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 11, 2016, 01:27:10 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 10, 2016, 02:55:22 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
Congrats, Mags! :party:

I've always enjoyed your posts and sense of humour, keep 'em coming!

You inspire me to post those things.
:secrets1: Please, please don't tell anyone, but you're one of my favorites.  :run!:

:postoday: :postoday: :postoday: :postoday: :postoday: :postoday:

:grin:

:postoday:

:grin:

Davin

I think we should keep the party going.

Plus I had these sweet dance moves laying around waiting to be used.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on October 12, 2016, 04:52:09 PM
I think we should keep the party going.

Plus I had these sweet dance moves laying around waiting to be used.

Ecurb Noselrub

Is there a Nobel Prize for HAF Posts?  Should be, and Mags should be the first recipient.  "For delightfully bewitching contributions to the field of internet communications."

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 13, 2016, 12:47:00 PM
Is there a Nobel Prize for HAF Posts?  Should be, and Mags should be the first recipient.  "For delightfully bewitching contributions to the field of internet communications."
Nobel prize, perhaps not. There is, however, The Greatly Coveted Grumpy Golden Asmo prize for furthering The Asmoic Doctrine.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Asmodean on October 13, 2016, 02:24:55 PM
Nobel prize, perhaps not. There is, however, The Greatly Coveted Grumpy Golden Asmo prize for furthering The Asmoic Doctrine.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on October 13, 2016, 02:42:13 PM

Walk with me, Davin...

...You deserve half of the, "win all the prizes" award.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena