News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

5,000 posts for...

Started by Tank, October 09, 2016, 09:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Magdalena!!!

Wonderful posts from a lovely warm hearted member.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Wikileaks says that she had over 33,000 posts on a private server, which she has erased.  It is rumored that on those posts she turns innocent people into newts and bewitches Vladimir Putin.  5,000 - hah!  There are more - many, many more!  Stay tuned.

Buddy

YAY 5000!!!

Thanks for being awesome for 5000 posts Mags!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Congrats, Mags! :party:

I've always enjoyed your posts and sense of humour, keep 'em coming!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on October 09, 2016, 09:50:52 PM
Magdalana!!!

Wonderful posts from a lovely warm hearted member.

:hug:
My dear, Tank...
Thank you.
Now, the only difference between you and I, is that you're a:
Forum Janitor
Administrator
Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
...and I am just a:
Butterfly of Doom
Guardian of Reason

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 10, 2016, 12:34:50 AM
Wikileaks says that she had over 33,000 posts on a private server, which she has erased.  It is rumored that on those posts she turns innocent people into newts and bewitches Vladimir Putin.  5,000 - hah!  There are more - many, many more!  Stay tuned.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Well done my friend...my single greatest pleasure of joining HAF has been getting to know you.

Thank you.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Buddy on October 10, 2016, 02:38:49 AM
YAY 5000!!!

Thanks for being awesome for 5000 posts Mags!

:hug:

(I hug you because I just found out that my child is not a hugger.)  :-\

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 10, 2016, 02:43:37 AM
Congrats, Mags! :party:

I've always enjoyed your posts and sense of humour, keep 'em coming!

You inspire me to post those things.
:secrets1: Please, please don't tell anyone, but you're one of my favorites.  :run!:

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on October 10, 2016, 02:47:53 AM
Well done my friend...my single greatest pleasure of joining HAF has been getting to know you.

Thank you.

:grin:

You, my dear, Bruno de la Pole, are my friend and my hero, and also my inspiration.

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on October 10, 2016, 02:47:53 AM

Thank you.

(Hold up imma stop this thread real quick)

OMG BRUNO WHEN DID YOU GET BACK I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

(Okay back to celebrating Mags)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

Hurray!!! Well done, Mags!!!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Asmodean

Congratulations! 5K is a fine milestone. :smilenod:

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on October 10, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

Ah, yes, WikiLeaks... I wonder if they wouldn't be much better off - or at least far more reputable - without that Assange fellow. I may be wrong, but he stinks of self-martyrdom all the way from England, in addition to having the charisma of a dung heap.

I don't usually make personal attacks of this nature, but let this one be the exception. I also happen to disagree quite strongly with what his organisation is doing. People do not have a right to know "everything" about "everything," in spite of what some activists would have us believe. I trumpet my case in silence though - simply by not reading what they publish. Sometimes it's nearly impossible to avoid though, what with the media jumping on secrets they too are not privy to. That one's mostly on the end consumers though; sensationalism sells.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

OldGit

Many congratulations, Madalena, and keep them coming!

joeactor

Post-debate Post Kudos ;-) !!!