News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

Quote from: Apathy on January 21, 2017, 06:20:31 PM
Putting my cat down. Good bye Thomas.

I'm sorry Apathy, that's awful
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Icarus

xSP  I will root around my storage area and see if I can find the circadian rhythm book. It was an interesting read as I recall.  But that was a couple years back. 

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on January 22, 2017, 12:24:31 AM
  xSP  I will root around my storage area and see if I can find the circadian rhythm book. It was an interesting read as I recall.  But that was a couple years back.

Ok, thanks. :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Asmodean

A LOT, said coffee to The Asmo. And then He eatethd it, so sayeth The Gray Tometh.  :smilenod:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on January 22, 2017, 02:16:26 PM
A LOT, said coffee to The Asmo. And then He eatethd it, so sayeth The Gray Tometh.  :smilenod:

Please, continue this story. :tellmemore: Did the Asmo further His grand plans or did He just perform menial but time-demanding tasks?

Coffee has been talking quite a lot to my taste buds lately, but nothing exceptional happens.  :teadrink:

xSilverPhinx

No one

xSilverPhinx:
Where has Mags gone?

Perhaps she is migrating.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on January 25, 2017, 09:10:49 PM
xSilverPhinx:
Where has Mags gone?

Heh.

Arturo

I hit some writer's block in my story early on. It started to turn into an erotic story and that wasn't the direction I expected it to go. I don't have any experience with that so I'm waiting until I find some inspiration to give my story structure.

Meanwhile, I've been putting together my collective knowledge of body building into notes. So far I have a lot on exercise, I just need to get some more information on muscle anatomy. Of which I have little. Then I need to get more information on nutrition which have some knowledge in; but I feel like I'm lacking in because my days can be events with negative thoughts and lack of motivation, yet I see these people in the gym and on YouTube with tons of energy (who are natural bodybuilders and don't use steroids)

Note: I know why my days have negative thoughts though, depleting my glycogen levels.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Quote from: Apathy on January 27, 2017, 07:42:51 AM
I hit some writer's block in my story early on. It started to turn into an erotic story and that wasn't the direction I expected it to go. I don't have any experience with that so I'm waiting until I find some inspiration to give my story structure.

Meanwhile, I've been putting together my collective knowledge of body building into notes. So far I have a lot on exercise, I just need to get some more information on muscle anatomy. Of which I have little. Then I need to get more information on nutrition which have some knowledge in; but I feel like I'm lacking in because my days can be events with negative thoughts and lack of motivation, yet I see these people in the gym and on YouTube with tons of energy (who are natural bodybuilders and don't use steroids)

Note: I know why my days have negative thoughts though, depleting my glycogen levels.
For a good resource on muscles and nutrition, check out the FAQ from https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/ it has a lot of great articles backed up by peer reviewed studies. It's what helped me wade through all the bro science mess around fitness and get to real and useful information.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on January 25, 2017, 09:10:49 PM
xSilverPhinx:
Where has Mags gone?

Mags will be back, she had to take some time off to get her feet scraped.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

xXx: Return of Xander Cage was just so bad. Just terrible.

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on January 27, 2017, 02:02:03 PM
Quote from: Apathy on January 27, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

For a good resource on muscles and nutrition, check out the FAQ from https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/ it has a lot of great articles backed up by peer reviewed studies. It's what helped me wade through all the bro science mess around fitness and get to real and useful information.

Thanks, I will use it wisely.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I feel too fired up to go to sleep, and I know I'll pay for it in the morning. Must be the copious amounts of caffeine.