News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

I do in fact know men who are in to such things... No women who are though.

Buddy

Oh man, people are into some weird shit. My coworkers decided one day to explain to me, in vivid detail, what sounding was. My face mirrored this

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

Quote from: Buddy on June 25, 2016, 03:05:21 AM
Oh man, people are into some weird shit. My coworkers decided one day to explain to me, in vivid detail, what sounding was. My face mirrored this

Never heard of it until now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sounding

WTF?? Why would anyone want to do that???
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

xSilverPhinx

:eyebrow:

Now that's just weird.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

It takes all kinds. For every orifice in the human body there are those who like to stickit, and those who like it stuck.
I like to say, whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't dock it in my harbor.

Pasta Chick

Is it weird that I'm totally familiar with the concept of sounding, but not by that name?

Buddy

I mean, I can't be surprised anymore. Where ever there is a hole, people are going to try to have sex with it, because reasons.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Except for the trypophobics, which has got to be one of the weirdest phobias.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

Heard about it. Read about it. Never thought it sounded like a good idea.  :o

I imagine it is actually a worse thing to do with your genitals then Asmos idea to season his sausage with chili powder.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Buddy on June 25, 2016, 04:59:27 PM
I mean, I can't be surprised anymore. Where ever there is a hole, people are going to try to have sex with it, because reasons.

We are wild animals.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 26, 2016, 02:05:48 AM

We are wild animals.
Just one more step EN, one more little step and you'll get there!  :lol:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Guardian85 on June 25, 2016, 11:20:13 PM

Heard about it. Read about it. Never thought it sounded like a good idea.  :o

I imagine it is actually a worse thing to do with your genitals then Asmos idea to season his sausage with chili powder.
Yup. 'Least mine's tasty.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Tank on June 26, 2016, 07:36:02 AM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 26, 2016, 02:05:48 AM

We are wild animals.
Just one more step EN, one more little step and you'll get there!  :lol:

Oh, I've been acquainted with the wild animal in me for my entire life.  But he has to be tamed somewhat, or he tears everyone from limb to limb, or dies trying.  So the question is: how to keep him under control?

OldGit

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: OldGit on June 26, 2016, 08:14:02 PM
Feed him chocolate.

I've done a fair amount of that, and now I'm 50 lbs. overweight.