News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Icarus

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Firebird on April 22, 2016, 01:50:24 AM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 21, 2016, 11:15:19 PM
Nation Too Sad To Fuck Even Though It's What Prince Would Have Wanted

And here's something that's not the onion, believe it or not:

Prince, the Jehovah's Witness

I have always found his conversion to the Jehovah's Witnesses to be somewhat bizarre, not so much that he was a religious man, but that he would join such a bizarre cult, just seems so out of place with his image, and music. Made me wonder which persona was real.

Doesn't discount his musical genius though, just the list of hit songs he wrote for other musicians is amazing.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Velma

You can tell it is a lovely Spring evening here. Everyone is sitting outside tapping on their smart phones while ignoring the other members of their households.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Icarus

That is an appropriately ascetic comment Velma. I like it and I salute you for the dry humor. 

Velma

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tom62

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 23, 2016, 06:57:42 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 21, 2016, 09:12:56 PM
I was in love with that weirdo back in the 80's.  :cryandrun:
Me too!

I wasn't in love with him, but I liked his music.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

Chimpanzee's can identify other familiar chimps by viewing photographs not only of their faces, butt by their butts as well...just putting that out their in case I ever meet any of you in person.

CHIMP BUTTS RECOGNIZITION

Crow

Only a few hours until City take on Real. Seriously excited about this game just hoping it isn't shit.
Retired member.

Arturo

Thinking about working on my car, going to the gym, doing some class work, and eating.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 26, 2016, 01:42:23 PM
Chimpanzee's can identify other familiar chimps by viewing photographs not only of their faces, butt by their butts as well...just putting that out their in case I ever meet any of you in person.

Humans must have lost this trait, as BF once put on a pair of my jeans, I snapped a photo and sent it to a bunch of his friends. Apparently BF has a hot girly ass.

Arturo

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 26, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

Humans must have lost this trait, as BF once put on a pair of my jeans, I snapped a photo and sent it to a bunch of his friends. Apparently BF has a hot girly ass.

um...
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 26, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

Maybe we haven't lost the trait and your BF friends like him because he's got an hot, girly ass?

They be like, "C'mon, Becto, come over here and let us see that hot ass of yours man"! ;D