News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

I assumed he was away, because I posted on FB that I was feeling crappy with a low grade fever and he didn't tell me to drink whisky and lemon.    :D

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 23, 2014, 11:56:24 PM
I assumed he was away, because I posted on FB that I was feeling crappy with a low grade fever and he didn't tell me to drink whisky and lemon.    :D

Yeah when that happens then you know that something's happening. LOL.  I tend to worry a bit sometimes, that's all.  :)

Feeling better, Pasta Chick?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

Remember when we used to derail troll threads with discussions about shampoo? We should start doing that again.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Recusant

The historic GIF is always available in my post in the "Smilies" thread. Feel free to use it.  ;)

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Buddy

That is perfect.  ;D

Of course, if we are using gifs then this is my favorite response

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on December 24, 2014, 01:51:03 AM
The historic GIF is always available in my post in the "Smilies" thread. Feel free to use it.  ;)

Nice! I was looking for that gif.

Recusant

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 24, 2014, 02:10:02 AM

I did a lot of searching on the web to find it when curiosityandthecat's original link stopped working a couple of years ago. Absolutely no luck. Then I found it on an old computer of mine, where I'd saved it in a fit of mild prescience.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Recusant on December 24, 2014, 02:17:00 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 24, 2014, 02:10:02 AM

I did a lot of searching on the web to find it when curiosityandthecat's original link stopped working a couple of years ago. Absolutely no luck. Then I found it on an old computer of mine, where I'd saved it in a fit of mild prescience.  :)

It's just perfect for so many situations, like when locked in an unproductive argument with severely brainwashed people on the internet. It's like the cherry on top. ;D

Icarus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2014, 10:41:52 PM
Where is OldGit? He hasn't posted here in a while. ???

And I have not seen a post from Ali for a while.

Buddy

Quote from: Icarus on December 24, 2014, 03:39:56 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2014, 10:41:52 PM
Where is OldGit? He hasn't posted here in a while. ???

And I have not seen a post from Ali for a while.

I've seen her around on Facebook, I think she's just busy

Asmodean

The Asmo has not seen The Asmo in a long, long time... Where could He be?! More importantly, who stole His bathroom mirror?!  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Well if the Aamp has gone missing then surely it means the end times are coming.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 24, 2014, 12:06:14 AM
Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 23, 2014, 11:56:24 PM
I assumed he was away, because I posted on FB that I was feeling crappy with a low grade fever and he didn't tell me to drink whisky and lemon.    :D

Yeah when that happens then you know that something's happening. LOL.  I tend to worry a bit sometimes, that's all.  :)

Feeling better, Pasta Chick?

Yeah, thanks.  I have no right to complain, really.  It wasn't that bad.  Drawn out congestion and two days of headaches and feeling like I'd been puking even though I hadnt.  Which is infinitely better than actually puking, unless you're one of those weirdos who enjoys it.

Eric V Arachnid

Quote from: Pasta Chick on December 24, 2014, 04:34:16 AM
Yeah, thanks.  I have no right to complain, really. 

Ah yes, that's what's wrong with getting your constitution all tangled up in a bill or rights.
We who had the benefit of learning from your mistakes have an implied right to complain.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on December 24, 2014, 04:03:03 AM
The Asmo has not seen The Asmo in a long, long time... Where could He be?! More importantly, who stole His bathroom mirror?!  >:(

Whoa,  a paradox. *mindblown*

I don't know who stole your bathroom mirror but I do know it has appeared in
HAF's black market.