News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

Quote from: Claireliontamer on December 15, 2014, 05:40:25 PM
I've been drinking and enjoying coffee more than tea lately. .....I think I need a medical check up.
Sounds like you're finally coming to your senses...  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

OldGit

Claire, don't let the other Yorkshire people know, or you'll get banned. ;)

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

^ Insomnia tip is hogwash unless you believe in Feng Sui................How the hell to spell feng suei ?

Magdalena

It's 11:31 PM. Today I had a horrible day. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't like it at all, very stormy.  :(  But the whole thing is my fault--I'm so stupid.   :( I feel as if my 'wings' couldn't handle the hurricane, and they broke. I don't think I can fly anymore.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Eric V Arachnid

Quote from: Magdalena on December 16, 2014, 07:35:42 AM
It's 11:31 PM. Today I had a horrible day. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't like it at all, very stormy.  :(  But the whole thing is my fault--I'm so stupid.   :( I feel as if my 'wings' couldn't handle the hurricane, and they broke. I don't think I can fly anymore.

Oh, couldn't one of your new husbands give you a hug?

Anyway I'm offering fifty cents for the seasons first sighting of a movie length Scrooge derived program on proper TV.

Round ones are worth much more than manysidedahedron ones.
Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Magdalena

Quote from: Eric V Arachnid on December 16, 2014, 08:52:37 AM
Oh, couldn't one of your new husbands give you a hug?
I don't know what this means, but thanks for the fifty cents. :)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Sorry to hear you're having issues Mags, I hope things will get better for you today.

I'm sure we can fix your wings; you know I can sew pretty well, I bet we can have you flying again in no time. ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Recusant

Hmm, I'm trying to come up with something sufficiently thoughtless and nitwitted about "your naturally buoyant personality" that will at least bring a snicker of mild contempt, but feel any effort in that direction may be lost in the translation. Have a dancing badger instead.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

I approve of the anniversary avatar.

Hitch's death was the only occasion in known memory when The Asmo Himself changed His avatar to an in memoriam one.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Davin

Quote from: Icarus on December 16, 2014, 06:36:50 AM
^ Insomnia tip is hogwash unless you believe in Feng Sui................How the hell to spell feng suei ?
I spell it: "bullshit"
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on December 16, 2014, 07:35:42 AMIt's 11:31 PM. Today I had a horrible day. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't like it at all, very stormy.  :(  But the whole thing is my fault--I'm so stupid.   :( I feel as if my 'wings' couldn't handle the hurricane, and they broke. I don't think I can fly anymore.
:(

I know the feeling of being stupid, most likely more than you do. Sometimes ones wings just need a rest. I hope it works out for you.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Bruno on December 16, 2014, 03:46:52 PM

Sorry to hear you're having issues Mags, I hope things will get better for you today.

I'm sure we can fix your wings; you know I can sew pretty well, I bet we can have you flying again in no time. ;D
Thanks for caring Bruno, you're so sweet, but I'm afraid we're going to need a lot of silk to fix them.

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on December 16, 2014, 04:03:11 PM
Hmm, I'm trying to come up with something sufficiently thoughtless and nitwitted about "your naturally buoyant personality" that will at least bring a snicker of mild contempt, but feel any effort in that direction may be lost in the translation. Have a dancing badger instead.
Thanks, Recusant, I think you've done enough by letting me know that you care about how I feel. A dancing bear is just what I needed.  :D

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on December 16, 2014, 05:16:33 PM
I know the feeling of being stupid, most likely more than you do.
I doubt it.
Sometimes ones wings just need a rest. I hope it works out for you.
I think that's the problem, when a butterfly rests, she's captured. But I appreciate how you and others take the time to let me know you're listening, and that you care about how sad I feel.  :-\