Quote from: Asmo on April 25, 2012, 06:25:20 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 25, 2012, 06:24:14 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on April 25, 2012, 06:01:13 PM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 25, 2012, 04:31:28 PM

TANK!!!!!!
Yes, what?  :D

Trouble. The pair of ya.
Tank. I think we in the shite!!!
Nah, Asmo, I think they might suspect but without any knowledge as to what it is they suspect.  ;D

I feel as though I should be worried about what might happen to the universe if you two keep this up.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Amicale

So, HAF on facebook has 666 likes.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Crow

Why is Tank now Asmo? Why is everyone getting on Asmodean's erm clay nether regions? What happened to the other mods who seemed to have disappeared?
Retired member.

Asmodean

Ah! Yes, the other mods... Something makes me want to blame The Asmo for that.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Crow on April 25, 2012, 09:15:07 PM
Why is Tank now Asmo? Why is everyone getting on Asmodean's erm clay nether regions? What happened to the other mods who seemed to have disappeared?
Bit of fun to celebrate Asmo making 6,000 posts. It will all turn back tomorrow morning. Would you like to be assimilated?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Asmo on April 25, 2012, 09:22:21 PM
It will all turn back tomorrow morning.
...And then somebody who was not on today will try to figure it out...  ;D MUAHAHAHAHA!
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

DeterminedJuliet

We are the Asmos. Lower your shields and surrender your Avatars. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Asmodean

Yes! Bow down to The Asmos! They even have a tank, look!  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Bit of fun to celebrate Asmo making 6,000 posts. It will all turn back tomorrow morning. Would you like to be assimilated?
Ahhhhh all makes sense now. But why stop tomorrow?
Retired member.

Guardian85

Quote from: Crow on April 25, 2012, 09:29:10 PM

Because if they keep this up I'm gonna go crazy and do something ninja-like.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Crow on April 25, 2012, 09:29:10 PM
Things are confused enough as it is  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Asmo on April 25, 2012, 09:39:43 PM
Things are confused enough as it is  :D
Tank, he has no trouble keeping track of things.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Crow

Quote from: Guardian85 on April 25, 2012, 09:37:29 PM
Because if they keep this up I'm gonna go crazy and do something ninja-like.

Now that's what I want to see.
Retired member.

ThinkAnarchy

You should all be very careful. Rumor has it this is what Asmo does does to his minions that step out of line.

"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Crow

Quote from: ThinkAnarchy on April 25, 2012, 09:50:30 PM
You should all be very careful. Rumor has it this is what Asmo does does to his minions that step out of line.

I thought he sacrificed them to Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.
Retired member.