News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Hop on the bus, Gus -
There must be fourteen ways to ban a poster.

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned because "she was just seventeen, you know what I mean". 

Davin

Here's an eighteen wheeler ban:
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Guardian85

On the nineteenth page of the thread comes the nineteenth ban.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

No one

For you,  and only you,  a 20th century ban. 

Velma

Here, you may have a nice, modern 21st century ban.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Buddy

Banned because I can't think of anything for 22.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

No one

Ex,  ex,  Eye, eye, eye ban.

Ecurb Noselrub

Four and twenty years ago I came into this life (Stephen Stills)

And the first thing I did was ban you.

Magdalena

I'll just have to ban you for a quarter of a century.  :-\

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

I'm issuing an End of Year Ban, breaking from the numerical bans that have been in vogue recently.

OldGit

At last!  But I'm banning you anyway, just to be mean.

No one

Here's the 1st ban since the last ban.