News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

I need an awwwww! button for all these posts. 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Claireliontamer

Awwww, I had no idea what a Quoll was until now.

Icarus

A Quoll is a squirrel with a lisp.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

How did you get ahold of Bruno's baby pictures?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 11, 2016, 04:34:50 AM
Beat me to the punch.  >:(

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Guardian85 on February 11, 2016, 10:11:38 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on February 11, 2016, 04:34:50 AM
Beat me to the punch.  >:(

Mags, witch that she is hacked into my computer and stole my baby pic :D

I was actually pretty cute as a baby wasn't I? But see how my left ear is sort of pinched and hangs a bit? That's from those evil, horrible nuns from catholic school grabbing at it with their dry, scaly, nasty, dirty fingers, and yanking the fuck out of it. (You should see how huge my lobes are now because of that)

By the way Mags, except for the theft of my baby pic, I consider you a really, really "Good Witch". Super nice, and stuff (Like my bestest friend in the whole world after Kahlua).

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

So be it! Our beloved Mags can now be our official witch. Witches are both good and bad, east and west and all that. Even though Mags lives in our U.S. west, she can be a chameleon witch, a good witch or even a bad one depending on the subject at hand. 

Magdalena

Great! >:(
Now I'm a hippie atheist [slash] "Official Witch!?"  >:(
And I suppose, according to Bruno de la Pole, I'm also, "Older Than The Big Bong!?" --Hmm!?  >:(

Tank

That could, and I would not suggest this, make you the 'Hag of HAF'.

*runs like fuck for bomb shelter*
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"Mags is a witch!"
"Mags is a witch!"
"Mags is a witch!"

Claireliontamer

Please, please can I join your hippy witch coven? 

We can sit and drink tea.......

Sandra Craft

The hats are the selling point.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany