News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Icons

Started by Sandra Craft, November 24, 2011, 11:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian85

The closest I get to a religious situation. St. Paddy 2008, Dublin.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 18, 2012, 03:28:28 PM
I didn't think I had seen a picture of Small One. Maybe I'll have to check again.
There is at least one out there. One of the surviving attahments since the software upgrade.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Stupid question, but do you actually call him "Small One" or do you use the Norwegian words for "Small One"? (Per Google Translate "Liten" or "Liten En" or "Småen")

Asmodean

Småen, yes. But also Small One. Is short for The Great And Terrible Claws(tm) (Don't ask how... I don't know  :-\ )

The emo-pic is up in the color-thread for those interested, btw, thanks to Guardian's uncanny ability never to use the conveniently located delete-button.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I'll have to go look once I get home.  My work computer blocks most pictures so I can't see your Emodean shot or Gaurdians' picture that he just posted.  Do you two know each other in real life?

ETA: Oh yeah, and I meant to ask, how do you pronounce "Småen?"  Sm-ay-n?  Sm-eye-n?

Asmodean

Yes. Went to the same school when we were young... Plotted World Domination and stuff.

Here is a PhotoBucket pic for those who have trouble with ImageShack, like I often do:

The VF logo at the bottom is from the original image host. Had an account there once.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Stevil

OK, I've finally decided to reveal myself. Here's me and the family.

Ali

Emodean!  I see you!  I like the black shag and the eye liner.  I think I can safely say that I have never looked that cool in my entire life.  LOL!!!

Tank

Quote from: Stevil on January 25, 2012, 09:58:47 PM

I pity you when those daughters of yours hit puberty! Do you own a shotgun yet?  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

Quote from: Asmodean on January 25, 2012, 09:56:59 PM

Asmo, your Avatar is almost exactly the same, only difference is that the hair goes over the other eye, must be a mirror image.

Very impressive.

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on January 25, 2012, 09:59:07 PM
Emodean!  I see you!  I like the black shag and the eye liner.  I think I can safely say that I have never looked that cool in my entire life.  LOL!!!
Heheh... Cool is a matter of perspective. People usually think themselves either far less cool or equally far more cool than they actually appear.

Yes, the hairdo on that avatar was impressive. That's why I'm currently using it...

...Was kinda' cute back then. *nostalgic*
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Stevil - What a lovely family!  I agree with Tank, your girls are gorgeous and will no doubt cause you no end of gray hairs when they get older.  :)

Guardian - You do look like you're praying to some sort of Beer God in that shot.  Is that green beer?

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Stevil on January 25, 2012, 09:58:47 PM

I audibly "aaawwww"'d :)
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

DeterminedJuliet

Edit: removing pictures :P
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sandra Craft

Awww, look at those chubby little cheeks!  And kids wonder why everyone pinches them.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany