News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

The paparazzi spotted Billy wearing this fetching bangle at the recent Trucker's Ball.

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

how interesting.

i looked at that and thought, doing that to a spanner would never have occurred to me. a completely different track on the line.

remember when people would take a silver spoon and bend it into a ring?

i met a mexican oil field worker who would make intricate bracelets out of steel and copper wire. i got him to do two for my daughters. let me see whether they can find them.

set the function, not the mechanism.

hermes2015

When I saw that photo it reminded me of the time I was having a drink in a bar in the St. Pauli area of Hamburg. A rather handsome young man came up to me and told me that he thought I was a real spanner. When I asked what he meant by that, he said that I was a spanner because I tightened his nuts. I will leave rest of the evening to your imagination.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

^ Anything over 12 in-Lb can cause permanent damage. You used a torque wench, right?

hermes2015

Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 11, 2022, 02:54:42 PM
^ Anything over 12 in-Lb can cause permanent damage. You used a torque wench, right?

:sidesmile:  All I can say is, there may have been a visit to the ER at the local hospital.
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 11, 2022, 03:14:27 PM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on April 11, 2022, 02:54:42 PM

:sidesmile:  All I can say is, there may have been a visit to the ER at the local hospital.

:o Ball buster! :lol:

No one

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

billy rubin

is this thing on?

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1515130557675581442?t=E4yjrjS1rsFpVy6XhmNPLg&s=19

the american right now suggests we bake our nuts and milk cows without a bucket

i am not making this up

set the function, not the mechanism.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

No one

You laugh, but do you know how rapidly xenomorph rabbit hybrids multiply?

You don't want that Peter Cottontail, hopin' down any trail.

Magdalena

Easter Bunny and Alien Face Hugger.
Be careful with your eggs.

No one

I tell my eggs what's what. They deserve the truth, they should never be coddled!

Dark Lightning

Eggs have a pretty dismal life, if they turn into chickens. Oh, wait. Well, unfertilized eggs get laid once, and ate once.

...and what in the actual fuck is that marzipan doing on the bunny's face?  :???: