Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. B

Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 19, 2022, 01:37:50 AM
42st? Shit, it's a typo. 41st.  :d'oh!:

Well now you are known as a confirmed liar. BURN BURN YES YOU'RE GONNA BURN!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Mr. B on February 19, 2022, 03:07:45 AM
Quote from: Dark Lightning on February 19, 2022, 01:37:50 AM
42st? Shit, it's a typo. 41st.  :d'oh!:

Well now you are known as a confirmed liar. BURN BURN YES YOU'RE GONNA BURN!

In the words of Jimmy Swaggart, getting caught out on cheating on this wife, and standing in front of his congregation, crying like a big baby, "I have sinned against you!"  :D

Mr. B

Ha!

If I were in a position to forgive you, I would.

;)
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Biggus Dickus

Everyone please note, if I make a comment or remark about something that happened to me 20 years ago, I mean 1990 and not 2002.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

So noted. How would you refer to something that happened in 2012 using the phrase "years ago"? 

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 21, 2022, 08:27:34 PM
So noted. How would you refer to something that happened in 2012 using the phrase "years ago"?

Thanks,...here are some examples.

Hey everyone, do y'all remember a few years ago when Bad Penny's favorite song, and dance "Gangnam Style" came out? (FYI -With more than 2.5 billion views, it's the most-watched video on YouTube)

Wow, it was only several years ago, and Asmo's favorite band of all time "One Direction" were still together as a group!! (They've since broke up, "sob")

Just a few short years ago when the Hunger Games Movies first aired, and we discovered Recusant was Team Peeta, and Tanks was Team Gale!

Ecurb Noselrub

Wow, I feel like I was just used as your Straight Man in a stand-up routine. Do I get paid?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 21, 2022, 10:17:26 PM
Wow, I feel like I was just used as your Straight Man in a stand-up routine. Do I get paid?

Heyyy Abbottt!!!

We'll split 70-30 ;D

No one

Biggus Dickus

No one

It's one of their best.

It really is just brilliant.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on February 22, 2022, 04:18:27 PM
It's one of their best.

It really is just brilliant.

I had completely forgotten about Kids In The Hall...it's has to be one of the best things to ever come out of Canada besides Poutine, and Trailer Park Boys.

This was one of my favorites...My Pen, My Pen!!

No one

Mr. B

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 21, 2022, 09:01:58 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on February 21, 2022, 08:27:34 PM

Thanks,...here are some examples.

Hey everyone, do y'all remember a few years ago when Bad Penny's favorite song, and dance "Gangnam Style" came out? (FYI -With more than 2.5 billion views, it's the most-watched video on YouTube)

Wow, it was only several years ago, and Asmo's favorite band of all time "One Direction" were still together as a group!! (They've since broke up, "sob")

Just a few short years ago when the Hunger Games Movies first aired, and we discovered Recusant was Team Peeta, and Tanks was Team Gale!

It wasn't too long ago I proudly remember having my own money and paying for movie tickets for me and my brother. We walked in and since I was paying I walked up and asked for two tickets to see...um...to see...I looked to my brother. He was grinning ear to ear. I couldn't remember the name of the movie to save my life. The theater only had two screens. It was a new movie with this big famous guy....Two tickets for....I was really struggling.

Great movie.

Dark Lightning