News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Some of Dali's work is almost indistinguishable from Yves Tanguy's paintings, who is less well-known (because less of a showman than Dali), but more to my taste as a painter.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQAOswhdh0M1oOEMYGcG40jMaafHw:1577244905956&q=tanguy+artist&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjund-S78_mAhUKecAKHeDFBt8QiR56BAgLEBQ&biw=1920&bih=958
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

In the last three weeks I have had two random women offer me oral sex in a popular stores branch near my work. I'll never look at those dressing rooms in quite the same way. Or likely ever use them again.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on December 25, 2019, 05:03:39 AM
In the last three weeks I have had two random women offer me oral sex in a popular stores branch near my work. I'll never look at those dressing rooms in quite the same way. Or likely ever use them again.

I'm so innocent. Does oral sex mean talking about sex?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Yes, but it requires speaking into the microphone.

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 25, 2019, 06:05:05 AM

No, it's listening to it.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

billy rubin

i had absolutely never heard of yves tanguy.

did he havevany kind of a social relationship with dali?

set the function, not the mechanism.

jumbojak

Uh huh, sure you are... It's was a very strange experience. I still can't get an actual date for some reason.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

billy rubin

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on December 25, 2019, 03:39:55 AM
Some of Dali's work is almost indistinguishable from Yves Tanguy's paintings, who is less well-known (because less of a showman than Dali), but more to my taste as a painter.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQAOswhdh0M1oOEMYGcG40jMaafHw:1577244905956&q=tanguy+artist&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjund-S78_mAhUKecAKHeDFBt8QiR56BAgLEBQ&biw=1920&bih=958

That's really cool. I'm embarrassed to say I had never heard of Yves Tanguy before.   :blush:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

:o

xSilverPhinx

Heh ;D

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 25, 2019, 01:12:00 PM

:o

I made exactly the same face.

billy rubin

how do you know they were random?

it may be that they were both space aliens sizing you up for abduction to their spaceship to use for breeding purposes.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on December 25, 2019, 09:19:39 AM

No, it's listening to it.

I would call that aural sex.
― Charles Eames