News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Bad Penny II

Brandon Stark/Leto Atreides II similarities.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on August 28, 2019, 02:13:04 PM
Bruno! How have you been?

Hey BudHorse ;D

I'm good...been a busy and challenging year and a half, but things are really going really well at the moment.

Hope you are good...still got the Mini-Cooper with the specialized Bruno plate? 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on August 28, 2019, 06:36:11 PM
Quote from: Buddy on August 28, 2019, 02:13:04 PM
Bruno! How have you been?

Hey BudHorse ;D

I'm good...been a busy and challenging year and a half, but things are really going really well at the moment.

Hope you are good...still got the Mini-Cooper with the specialized Bruno plate? 8)

That's really good to hear.

Still got the Cooper with the SMLLKAR plates. It gets lots of compliments
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Buddy

Y'all. I can't stop gushing about my nephew. He is the cutest thing there is and I can't wait to see him grow up. He's already starting to look around and my brother sent a picture of him looking particularly grumpy and he looks just like his dad. I have so much love for my little buddy.

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

hermes2015

Great news. but is it called a strip or a stripe?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

Stripe. I really need to learn how to spell.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

jumbojak

I went to a party with a bunch of law students tonight. I was the odd man out but it was fun.

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on September 15, 2019, 05:06:10 AM
I went to a party with a bunch of law students tonight. I was the odd man out but it was fun.

I hope you were a bad influence on those innocent youngsters.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

jumbojak

I'm really not that much older than they are. A very nice girl managed to tempt me with cookies though. I was one day into a three day fast... She might be trying Jiu-Jitsu.

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on September 15, 2019, 06:35:26 AM
I'm really not that much older than they are. A very nice girl managed to tempt me with cookies though. I was one day into a three day fast... She might be trying Jiu-Jitsu.

:thumbsup:
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Three day fast?  Yikes JJ are you into the Ramadon thing?