:deadpan:

Please don't kill me. :couchhide:

:eyebrow:
Do you know who this --Half Naked Catholic Amazon Woman is?  :eyebrow:

:sherlock2:
Wait a minute...

Bruno! What the heck, man!?
:sulk:
QuoteThe Magdalena is the title of a series of women descended from Jesus Christ via his marriage to Mary Magdalene. The Magdalena inherits great powers from the royal bloodline and acts as a warrior in the defence of the Catholic Church.

You're so funny...

...One week, Bruno, only one week.  :picard facepalm:

:yes!:

:heyhey:

:violin:

Mags you can always switch to the picture of me and Selma. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

The dealership is picking up my old Mini today. I'm actually really sad to see it go. Charlie was a great car and I'm going to miss him. I think I'd be less sad if they didn't have to take it away on a trailer.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

Quote from: Buddy on April 10, 2018, 09:38:00 PM
The dealership is picking up my old Mini today. I'm actually really sad to see it go. Charlie was a great car and I'm going to miss him. I think I'd be less sad if they didn't have to take it away on a trailer.
Yeah, it can suck giving up a car you really like.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Speaking of avatars...

P. Bruno, is your avatar a hand?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 11, 2018, 09:45:46 PM
Speaking of avatars...

Yes that is correct M. Agdalena

More correctly it is my fist held up in solidarity for the "Great Ape Project"

The Great Ape Project (GAP) is an appeal of 36 scientist from different disciplines aiming at the legal equalisation of the non-human great apes (chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans) with humans. The appeal is expressed by a number of essays stating zoological, genetical, ethological, anthropological, ethical and psychological knowledge and, based on these arguments, demanding the abolition of the species barrier between human beings and great apes. The central point of the initiative is the "Declaration on Great Apes", claiming the inclusion of great apes in the "community of equals" and thus securing three basic rights for all great apes:

1. The Right of Life
2. The Protection of Individual Liberty
3. The Prohibition of Torture.

Not only experiments with great apes and their capture from the wilderness will be banned, but it is also intended to enfranchise as many great apes as possible from research laboratories and zoos. As a legal basis for the achievement of basic rights most of the authors plead for the idea of conferring the moral status of "persons" on great apes. Criticism of the GAP is due to its anthropocentrism. Rejection is especially expressed by advocates of pathocentric ethics who argue that the species barrier will not be abolished but only shifted, running then between the great apes and the remaining living beings. However, the GAP resulted in a greater retention in the use of great apes for experiments in several industrial countries. Additionally, the popular literature published by ethologists in the passed decades has supported a more responsible attitude of the public towards primates.
Despite of all efforts the survival of the great apes is greatly endangered within their native countries.

#ApeLivesMatter

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 12, 2018, 02:31:29 PM
Speaking of avatars...

The Great Ape Project (GAP) is an appeal of 36 scientist from different disciplines aiming at the legal equalisation of the non-human great apes (chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans) with humans. The appeal is expressed by a number of essays stating zoological, genetical, ethological, anthropological, ethical and psychological knowledge and, based on these arguments, demanding the abolition of the species barrier between human beings and great apes. The central point of the initiative is the "Declaration on Great Apes", claiming the inclusion of great apes in the "community of equals" and thus securing three basic rights for all great apes:

1. The Right of Life

Not only experiments with great apes and their capture from the wilderness will be banned, but it is also intended to enfranchise as many great apes as possible from research laboratories and zoos. As a legal basis for the achievement of basic rights most of the authors plead for the idea of conferring the moral status of "persons" on great apes. Criticism of the GAP is due to its anthropocentrism. Rejection is especially expressed by advocates of pathocentric ethics who argue that the species barrier will not be abolished but only shifted, running then between the great apes and the remaining living beings. However, the GAP resulted in a greater retention in the use of great apes for experiments in several industrial countries. Additionally, the popular literature published by ethologists in the passed decades has supported a more responsible attitude of the public towards primates.
Despite of all efforts the survival of the great apes is greatly endangered within their native countries.

#ApeLivesMatter

Hhmm...

P.B.
Tell me...
Is that hand just part of a bigger picture?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 13, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
Speaking of avatars...

1. The Right of Life

#ApeLivesMatter

Hhmm...

P.B.
Tell me...
Is that hand just part of a bigger picture?

M. Agdalena,

No it's not, it's just of the hand.

Kind regards,

Papasito Bruno

Rift Zone

Speaking of avatars...

1. The Right of Life

#ApeLivesMatter

Cool.   Didn't India succeed in doing something like that for dolphins?   -having them recognized as sentient beings and thus granted the same rights as humans?  [-cool as fuck!]  Anyway,  I'm with you on that, I fully back giving them equal rights and justice to their life, land, and liberty. 
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

Magdalena

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 13, 2018, 03:28:03 PM
One more question, El Guapo...
What is the ape holding in his hand?

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 13, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 13, 2018, 03:28:03 PM
One more question, El Guapo...
What is the ape holding in his hand?

Just a twig,...which represents our connection to the jungle and the world. Or a doobie...can't remember which. 8)