News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

:(
Thats awful in all respects. Best wishes to your friend, I won't pray  for her but I will be thinking of her even if I don't know her.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Arturo

I'm confused so please bare with me. Who is "The wife" and what is her relationship to you? Who is waiting for the 'word from the lord'? And are your friends the ones who believe in Jebus or am I missing another party?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Asmodean

Quote from: Essie Mae on January 05, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
If I sound bitter, I am.
Bitterness is The Asmo's own taste, so... Could be worse.

He hath heard the prayer, by the way, and recommends a hospital with people with M.D. embroidered on their shiny lab coats. Leukemia is very treatable and not such terrible a diagnosis as it was twenty years ago.  :smilenod:

...Do give YHWH a middle finger for His Grayness when all goes well.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Essie Mae on January 05, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
Some Christians are rather despicable: friends of ours who moved to NZ about 20 years ago with two of their three daughters recently found out that the daughter who remained has been diagnosed with leukaemia. The wife wrote airily in her Christmas card that whatever happened it would be God's will. They are waiting for a 'word from the Lord' about when they should come over. This daughter, unlike the other two, has three teenage children and has somehow managed to escape the Christian life, so I guess she's not as important as the other two. If I sound bitter, I am.

That is despicable indeed. It seems to me like she doesn't want to take any responsibility for her choice to wait until some sign, which is, quite frankly, disgusting.   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

It seems someone has stolen my dog poop scoop, which I leave in the front yard. Why anyone would want to steal such a thing is beyond me, its resale value is null, it's cheap as hell to buy and it's covered in shit. :notsure:

Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2017, 01:34:17 PM
It seems someone has stolen my dog poop scoop, which I leave in the front yard. Why anyone would want to steal such a thing is beyond me, its resale value is null, it's cheap as hell to buy and it's covered in shit. :notsure:

It could've been a dog that did it
They may have reasons canine
Could've been a malignant cat.
Call tautology, I'll plead poetry
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 07, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

There's no way a dog could have entered the yard, my house is behind bars. My dog stays indoors, is paralysed and so couldn't reach it without aid. As for malignant cats with a scoop fetish, I don't know, it's possible. :notsure: 

Bad Penny II

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

There's no way a dog could have entered the yard, my house is behind bars. My dog stays indoors, is paralysed and so couldn't reach it without aid. As for malignant cats with a scoop fetish, I don't know, it's possible. :notsure:

It could've been a wizard you've wronged.
Or a wizard hired by one you've wronged.
Poo of your pet is of of value to such.
You're keeping your shed hair and nails safe?
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Claireliontamer

Tank - yes Daisy was ridiculously excited, just hoping she still believes next year too as this year was a lot of fun with her.

Mags - JJ is well too :)

BPII - littlun is very well, no where near tired of Jumbo yet, orange is apparently the new black and who told you about Dr Who.....that was supposed to be secret!

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bad Penny II on January 07, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

:o

Wizards? Now that is wholly possible!

Yes, yes, those are safe: shed hair, clipped nails, teeth the Tooth Fairy didn't pay me for are all there where I left them. I may have misplaced a plucked eyebrow hair or two, but I doubt that will pose too much of a threat. 

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

Yes, yes, those are safe: shed hair, clipped nails, teeth the Tooth Fairy didn't pay me for are all there where I left them. I may have misplaced a plucked eyebrow hair or two, but I doubt that will pose too much of a threat.

On a serious note, it could be drug addicts looking for stuff that will make a pipe or other smoking utensil. Or whatever else drug addicts use for ingesting drugs.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Apathy on January 09, 2017, 08:31:07 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

On a serious note, it could be drug addicts looking for stuff that will make a pipe or other smoking utensil. Or whatever else drug addicts use for ingesting drugs.

Yes, but a plastic poop scoop?  :o

No one

xSilverPhinx