News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I'm thinking I really need to work on my self-discipline, but HAF (and the internet in general) is such a great distraction!

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 10, 2016, 03:51:46 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 10, 2016, 04:18:49 AM
Orale! I think I have the munchies.  :(

What is that exactly?  :query:

This?

It can mean that, but in my case, I said it because I said the fog in Davin's picture looked like whipped cream and I also posted the Budweiser beers in the association thread. I also get the munchies when I'm menstruating, or after I've drank too much. Sometimes I crave salty, sometimes sour, sometimes sweet.  :-\ Heck sometimes I even crave cauliflower, coconuts, etc.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on September 10, 2016, 06:26:41 PM

This?

It can mean that, but in my case, I said it because I said the fog in Davin's picture looked like whipped cream and I also posted the Budweiser beers in the association thread. I also get the munchies when I'm menstruating, or after I've drank too much. Sometimes I crave salty, sometimes sour, sometimes sweet.  :-\ Heck sometimes I even crave cauliflower, coconuts, etc.

Cauliflower?  :P

I had a friend way back who would crave leafy vegs, how someone can feel like they're dying for lettuce is beyond me. :lol: 

Essie Mae

Quote from: Guardian85 on September 08, 2016, 09:32:32 PM
Quote from: Essie Mae on September 08, 2016, 08:52:56 PM
DON'T EVER put your mobile in your back pocket.
I sense a story in the offing here....

Not really, just that it fell into the loo. Caused me no end of trouble. It turns on long enough for me to get a few more contacts from it and then goes off again. It's in a bag of rice now, still drying out. I think the photos are in The Cloud, but nothing else.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 10, 2016, 09:39:31 PM

This?

I had a friend way back who would crave leafy vegs, how someone can feel like they're dying for lettuce is beyond me. :lol:

;D Yes, cauliflower, raw with ranch dip.

For me, it's the other way around, I eat vegetables all week, but there are weeks when my body, specially my canines (cuspids) crave beef...."Grrrrrrrr!"

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on September 11, 2016, 01:25:20 AM

This?

For me, it's the other way around, I eat vegetables all week, but there are weeks when my body, specially my canines (cuspids) crave beef...."Grrrrrrrr!"

Meat is good. :smilenod: I'm craving a tuna sandwich right now.  :let'seat:

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 11, 2016, 03:58:47 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 11, 2016, 01:25:20 AM

This?

Meat is good. :smilenod: I'm craving a tuna sandwich right now.  :let'seat:

Oh! I love tuna! I make the best tuna sandwiches! Let's compare recipes!
:secrets1: I know you've mentioned before that you're not a very good cook, but I still want to know how you make yours.
Here's mine:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ecurb Noselrub

Should I grill a salmon steak or a salmon fillet tonight?  It's very important that I know your opinions.

Sandra Craft

Had the grocery make a delivery of everything I needed for a hamburger party, except for one out-of-stock item -- the ground beef.   :haironfire:   How does a grocery store run out of ground beef?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 11, 2016, 08:09:56 PM
Should I grill a salmon steak or a salmon fillet tonight?  It's very important that I know your opinions.

Salmon steak!  Just because.
Sandy

Recusant

Quote from: Magdalena on September 11, 2016, 08:05:32 PM
Here's mine:

No chopped dill pickles?  :headshake:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on September 11, 2016, 08:05:32 PM
Oh! I love tuna! I make the best tuna sandwiches! Let's compare recipes!
:secrets1: I know you've mentioned before that you're not a very good cook, but I still want to know how you make yours.
Here's mine:

:unsure:

Mine would seem rather boring in comparison. I take a can of tuna chunks and smear it on some bread. If there's a tomato lying around then some of that goes in there too. 

And that's about it.  :blush:

When I go to Subway's I usually order a more elaborate tuna sandwich, with BBQ sauce (I love it  :yum:), sometimes honey and mustard sauce as well. Lettuce, lots of tomatoes, cucumber slices and some pickles also go in the mix. :smilenod:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 11, 2016, 08:12:11 PM
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on September 11, 2016, 08:09:56 PM

Salmon steak!  Just because.

:this:

Sandra Craft

As long as we're discussing tuna salad:  albacore tuna, a little mayo, dill pickles, pepper and chopped celery if I have any on hand.  I used to make it with sweet pickle relish but my Dad convinced me that dill was the way to go.  Some people put chopped hard boiled eggs in as well, but I just can't.   :bleh:
Sandy