News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 20, 2016, 09:05:14 PM
They are not my feet; I would never paint my nails.

I used to, but it rots your nails off which is super gross.

Ditto that, same reason I stopped painting mine.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

If you paint yours, I'll paint mine again. It would be worth it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 20, 2016, 10:00:49 PM
If you paint yours, I'll paint mine again. It would be worth it.

I'm game, but I'll have to do mine myself. Last time I went to get a pedicure I caught a nasty toenail fungus, yuck.

And teh last time I got a manicure I had very calmly, and pointedly explained to the person doing my nails that I didn't want the nails on my right hand trimmed because I play guitar, the left yes trim, but the right hand I keep them long, and sorta pointy for a reason.
Next thing I know she's snipped two nails on my right hand down to the quick before I can say "Ani"!

Pasta Chick

Oh yeah, I just straight up can't afford a full pedi. But I do actually kinda miss painting nails. I had every color they made when I was 12-14, my favorite being bright orange. Never tried any of that nail art that's so trendy these days though.

Buddy

It's a fun hobby that I enjoy doing. Haven't had much time to do anything fancy lately though.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

OldGit

Nail painting is an abomination and no good can come of it.

Buddy

I know for a fact that drunk Siz was fascinated with my nails.  :lol:
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Siz

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 21, 2016, 02:45:32 PM

Actually that was before we started drinking. Drunk Siz had forgotten all about nails by the time they were tucked inside a bowling ball...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

Quote from: Siz on April 21, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Actually that was before we started drinking. Drunk Siz had forgotten all about nails by the time they were tucked inside a bowling ball...

You kept going on about how cool they were back at Tank's place. Of course, that was before the Cards Against Humanity.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Siz on April 21, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Bud you bowl with your feet?

And you still beat Siz?

Arturo

My mind is on my car that needs to be fixe.

Filling myself with food so I have the energy to jog to the gym and be there for 3 hours, jog back, and not be hungry while I'm there.

Also want to take that class that I signed up for.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

Chyna and Prince found dead the same day. WTF?!?

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Pasta Chick

I admittedly never got into wrestling or followed Chyna, but I had friends who did and I know she had her demons and was far too young, so I'm very sad for that.

Prince... I loved that weirdo.

Magdalena

I was in love with that weirdo back in the 80's.  :cryandrun:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant