News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Claireliontamer on April 17, 2016, 05:44:18 PM
Fucking Katz....Bruno may appreciate this post ;)

A couple of weeks ago I got freaked out as a random baseball cap appeared in my house.  I really thought someone had been in my house and JJ insisted I called the police.  I did, they didn't take it too seriously but they logged it......

Anyway today, I'm outside in the garden getting some washing in off the line and when I come back in the house there is a neighbour's cat sat looking at me.  This time with another woman's bra in its mouth!  I bet the fucking cat brought the baseball cap in too.

Good grief Claire, appreciate? I would be horrified to find out a kat has been secretly coming in and out of my house dropping off stolen property, and taking who knows what from my house.

Please, grab Scamp, a few of your belongings and get out while you still can...who knows what evil intentions this kat has, just imagine it getting into your house while you are sleeping, you wake up and it's sitting on your chest staring down at you, whilst it slowly absorbs your soul!

I can only equate that with the total horror I would feel waking up some morning and finding a nun laying in the bed next to me...that would totally freak me out. (That would most likely make a good horror flick)

I do wonder why the kat would bring you clothing, a baseball cap and a brassiere? Like what the hell is it trying to tell you? Start playing baseball and get better support?

Weird.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 15, 2016, 11:11:05 PM
Here's a question for the car owners of HAF: Do you guys change your own oil? I do and I thought that was the norm but after making an offhand comment in class about needing to change the oil in my car today I was met with shock that I actually did it myself. Apparently most of the people didn't even know how.
I live in an apartment, they don't like people changing their own oil in their parking lots. So I don't currently, but I used to, it's pretty easy.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Firebird

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 15, 2016, 11:11:05 PM
Here's a question for the car owners of HAF: Do you guys change your own oil? I do and I thought that was the norm but after making an offhand comment in class about needing to change the oil in my car today I was met with shock that I actually did it myself. Apparently most of the people didn't even know how.

Never have. I probably should learn at some point
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

jumbojak

Nothing to it Firebird. Just make sure you put the plug and filter back in and don't double up on any gaskets.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 18, 2016, 02:57:21 PM

A couple of weeks ago I got freaked out as a random baseball cap appeared in my house.  I really thought someone had been in my house and JJ insisted I called the police.  I did, they didn't take it too seriously but they logged it......

Anyway today, I'm outside in the garden getting some washing in off the line and when I come back in the house there is a neighbour's cat sat looking at me.  This time with another woman's bra in its mouth!  I bet the fucking cat brought the baseball cap in too.

Good grief Claire, appreciate? I would be horrified to find out a kat has been secretly coming in and out of my house dropping off stolen property, and taking who knows what from my house.

Please, grab Scamp, a few of your belongings and get out while you still can...who knows what evil intentions this kat has, just imagine it getting into your house while you are sleeping, you wake up and it's sitting on your chest staring down at you, whilst it slowly absorbs your soul!

I can only equate that with the total horror I would feel waking up some morning and finding a nun laying in the bed next to me...that would totally freak me out. (That would most likely make a good horror flick)

I do wonder why the kat would bring you clothing, a baseball cap and a brassiere? Like what the hell is it trying to tell you? Start playing baseball and get better support?

Weird.

By the size of the bra it's telling me I need implants!

xSilverPhinx

Sounds like something out of a Goosebumps book. On the surface this cat might seem amiable enough but once you let down your guard...

I agree with Bruno, get out while you still can!   
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bad Penny II

Quote from: jumbojak on April 18, 2016, 04:36:52 PM
Nothing to it Firebird. Just make sure you put the plug and filter back in and don't double up on any gaskets.

Before you go under think of your unborn
Think of what to say once it's got a brain
Whatever, always have a phone to hand
All jacks fail sooner or later, be prepared
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Hardvark

Quote from: Claireliontamer on April 18, 2016, 05:43:01 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 18, 2016, 02:57:21 PM

Weird.

By the size of the bra it's telling me I need implants!
I wonder if you could train it to only steal clothing and underwear in your size, you could save yourself a few quid. ;D

jumbojak

Quote from: Bad Penny II on April 19, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

Jacks, yes. Jackstands, very rarely. You're right to never trust a jack though. Always have something solid to sit the car on once you have it off the ground.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: jumbojak on April 19, 2016, 03:01:26 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on April 19, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

Jacks, yes. Jackstands, very rarely. You're right to never trust a jack though. Always have something solid to sit the car on once you have it off the ground.

Quite agree. Here are some samples of what JJ is referring to...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Number four is cool, cuz you could always tap into one of those kegs while you are working under the car, and just get hammered.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Why am I not shocked that it's the lifted truck that uses the kegs?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Jimmy

I haven't popped into this forum in quite some time. I see many members are still alive and well. Life is good!
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Guardian85

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 19, 2016, 06:58:31 PM
Why am I not shocked that it's the lifted truck that uses the kegs?
Because of your extensive exposure to American hillbilly "culture".  :shooty:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Jimmy on April 19, 2016, 09:45:50 PM
I haven't popped into this forum in quite some time. I see many members are still alive and well. Life is good!

Still here. Still going!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Pasta Chick

I recently dealt with an irate client, which is not unusual... However this irate client was very insistent that the 10 month old, intact female dog in question was ABSOLUTELY NOT in heat, but suffering severe vaginal trauma after being kicked in an accident on a wet floor. The client believes severe swelling and a persistently bleeding wound to the genitals was caused by their toenail.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSONS TOENAILS?!