News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Guardian85

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 31, 2016, 01:41:01 PM
BF woke me up from a damn good dream texting me about this.

Polish Company to Brew Vagina Beer

:puke:

By now it should be no secret that I am a fan of both beer and pussy, but I do not think this sounds like a great idea.  :???:

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Pasta Chick

But it's full of the essence of femininity, whatever the fuck that is!

Firebird

You have to watch the video. It's so awful it's brilliant. Apparently you can send in your significant other's "essence" for brewing if you prefer. Wife was not enamored with the idea.
Also, this doesn't make sense. Beer is brewed with yeast, not bacteria. Now, if they want to make yogurt, perhaps that would work...
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 01, 2016, 12:58:02 AM
But it's full of the essence of femininity, whatever the fuck that is!

:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Crow

Quote from: Firebird on April 01, 2016, 04:17:28 AM
You have to watch the video. It's so awful it's brilliant. Apparently you can send in your significant other's "essence" for brewing if you prefer. Wife was not enamored with the idea.
Also, this doesn't make sense. Beer is brewed with yeast, not bacteria. Now, if they want to make yogurt, perhaps that would work...

Maybe they are wanting samples with yeast infections.
Retired member.

Magdalena

Today I found out I'm pregnant, with twins.

Magdalena

Magdalena

...And that Julian calendar and Gregorian calendar!

Siz

Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2016, 02:59:09 PM

Unh, how did that happen?!

Yay, more hippies!

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

And on April1st too!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on April 01, 2016, 05:20:50 PM

April Fools? :whew:

If it is true congratulations, I guess that might explain why you've been sick lately?

Anyway, not sure if you are aware or not Mom, but I just was picked by our own" Fabulous BudHorse" to name her car, so if you need any help picking out names I'm yer' man!

Magdalena

April Fools!  :snicker:

Sorry to disappoint you, Siz...no more hippies. :sadshake:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 01, 2016, 05:37:41 PM
April Fools!  :snicker:

Sorry to disappoint you, Siz...no more hippies. :sadshake:

I knew it, I mean you're much too old busy for more kids. ;D