News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pasta Chick

Why even have a land line?

I don't have my address on my dogs. They've got my mobile and rabies/license tags, plus they're microchipped. No need for strangers to know where my dogs live.

Sandra Craft

Well, I'm going to Long Beach Comicon.  I found out one of my brother's friends had badgered Steve into publishing a book of his artwork, and Dave's going to be selling copies at Comicon along with his own art.  So I'm going to go and see if I still recognize Dave (probably 25 yrs since I last saw him), get a copy of Steve's book and take in a few events.  There's going to be a costume contest this year and that should be fun.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 01, 2016, 09:44:15 PM
Well, I'm going to Long Beach Comicon.  I found out one of my brother's friends had badgered Steve into publishing a book of his artwork, and Dave's going to be selling copies at Comicon along with his own art.  So I'm going to go and see if I still recognize Dave (probably 25 yrs since I last saw him), get a copy of Steve's book and take in a few events.  There's going to be a costume contest this year and that should be fun.
We demand pictures!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tank on February 02, 2016, 06:34:00 AM
We demand pictures!!!

Yes I second the motion for pictures; plus who's Steve and Dave?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on February 02, 2016, 06:34:00 AM
We demand pictures!!!

I will be taking pictures.  Whether any of them come out with peoples' heads visible remains to be seen.
Sandy

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 02, 2016, 02:19:05 PM

Steve is my brother, Dave is his oldest friend, both are artists and Dave will have a booth at Comicon.
Sandy

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 02, 2016, 11:55:56 PM
Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 02, 2016, 02:19:05 PM

Steve is my brother, Dave is his oldest friend, both are artists and Dave will have a booth at Comicon.

Thanks...how neat to have an artist in the family, have you posted their work on this site before?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Crow

Does anyone ever get ill around a specific time of year like clockwork?
Retired member.

Davin

For six out of the last eight years, I've gotten sick during my Christmas to New Years break.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Crow

Quote from: Davin on February 03, 2016, 08:24:14 PM
For six out of the last eight years, I've gotten sick during my Christmas to New Years break.

Holy crap your avatar looks exactly like somebody I know. I want to post a picture but it is a bit of a violation of their privacy.
Retired member.

Guardian85

Quote from: Crow on February 03, 2016, 08:21:11 PM
Does anyone ever get ill around a specific time of year like clockwork?
I get ear infections every other Christmas.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Claireliontamer

Chris Kamara making a cake is the funniest thing I have seen on TV in a long time.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on February 03, 2016, 02:01:43 PM
Thanks...how neat to have an artist in the family, have you posted their work on this site before?

Yep, but I can't remember where.  It may well be on this page but I can't remember it.  Here's an example of something he sent me for Xmas:

Sandy

not your typical...

It's been a while since I've been on here/ A lot has changed. I'm glad though. I missed it here. Glad to be back.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on February 04, 2016, 12:39:23 AM
It's been a while since I've been on here/ A lot has changed. I'm glad though. I missed it here. Glad to be back.

OMG hi!!!!! How are you doing these days?
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.