News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Asmodean on August 08, 2012, 03:09:40 PM
That's not a mohawk - it's a pointy-ish regular hairdo. Give the kid a proper mohawk, be my advise.  :D

Mohawks today, piercings and tats tomorrow. The Asmo, he approves.  :D

I think we call that a faux-hawk.  :)

AnimatedDirt

EARTHQUAKES!

One last night and one just now.

Shake, rattle, and roll...

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on August 08, 2012, 03:09:40 PM
That's not a mohawk - it's a pointy-ish regular hairdo. Give the kid a proper mohawk, be my advise.  :D

Mohawks today, piercings and tats tomorrow. The Asmo, he approves.  :D

Like I said, short notice!  I wasn't going to start shaving his head this morning before work!  :D

Yes AD, that's a faux-hawk.  He still felt pretty cool.  Then we listened to the Ramones all the way to daycare (he's really into the Ramones right now, particularly Blitzkrieg Bop.)

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on August 08, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
Yes AD, that's a faux-hawk.  He still felt pretty cool.  Then we listened to the Ramones all the way to daycare (he's really into the Ramones right now, particularly Blitzkrieg Bop.)

His face is beaming.  Obviously he's quite happy with your work.  :) 

Buddy

I love how he looks like he's thinking "Yeah I'm cool, I get all the ladies at daycare."  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

He does too.  He's got a little girl friend named Delilah.  Apparently they like to dance together.  :D

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Ali on August 08, 2012, 07:53:01 PM
He does too.  He's got a little girl friend named Delilah.  Apparently they like to dance together.  :D

Watch she doesn't cut his hair.  ;)

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on August 08, 2012, 07:53:01 PM

LOL! That's adorable.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on August 08, 2012, 08:58:15 AM
Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on August 08, 2012, 05:31:41 AM
Within the last 48 hours, I've written a 37 page user manual. Think I'll go to bed now.  
What is the user manual for?

http://www.limesurvey.org/. They have an online manual, but it's a labyrinth of topics and features. This one is less feature-oriented and more task-oriented.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Guardian85

Toto is holding an outdoor consert here tonight, and I GOTTA GO TO WORK!  >:(

I can just hear "Rosanna" floating past on the wind..... Damn!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

Speaking of T and his girlfriend, he just came home and told me that he kissed her on the lips!   :o  They're only 4, I didn't think kissing started until middle school.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Ali on August 09, 2012, 12:20:33 AM
Speaking of T and his girlfriend, he just came home and told me that he kissed her on the lips!   :o  They're only 4, I didn't think kissing started until middle school.

OoOooOooo!
:-*
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

In the UK T would be excluded from school and sent to a psychiatrist, no joke.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on August 09, 2012, 12:23:34 AM

What?!?  Why?!? 

Crow

Quote from: Tank on August 09, 2012, 12:23:34 AM

WHAT!? :o
Retired member.