News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector Valdez

You english and your weather. Ta boiling con calor aquí in amigoland. As early as febrero!

Tan este, No he dormido for over thirty six hours. It got pretty bad with mis clientes, pa necesitá la sleep. Ya me bien more, now though. Still a little loopy. *yawn*

Sweetdeath

Brrr, so cold in April!!
But i have gummy bears. :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

ThinkAnarchy

Quote from: Amicale on April 24, 2012, 12:02:44 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 23, 2012, 08:56:03 PM
Brrr, so cold in April!!
But i have gummy bears. :D

Yeah, I'm in the south and had to wear long sleeves last night. It's a good thing they changed the term to "global climate change," or Al Gore would have pie on his face.  ;D
"He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed." -Ben Franklin

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -credited to Franklin, but not sure.

Sweetdeath

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Sitting in a sauna and it feels great.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 24, 2012, 01:57:58 AM

Bet it feels awesome... but that can't be good for your phone!  :o

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on April 24, 2012, 02:14:20 AM

I was just going to ask how are you updating??
I thought you werent allowed to bring electronics into sauna. ???

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 24, 2012, 02:21:04 AM
Quote from: Amicale on April 24, 2012, 02:14:20 AM

I was just going to ask how are you updating??
I thought you werent allowed to bring electronics into sauna. ???

I'm at my brother's friend's house. They have a sauna and I was listening to some relaxing music. I didn't use the steam, so it was just a hot room.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Hector Valdez

Man, this past winter sucked. I think the lowest temperature it got was 46 degrees fahrenheit.

It's april right now and things are very very pleasant. Will wait to see what happens in march. (Plus flowers are everyone, and I've never seen this color green before.

One of the best things about spring is waking up to the sound of leaves swishing in the wind.  8)

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Semaestro on April 24, 2012, 03:15:38 AM
Man, this past winter sucked. I think the lowest temperature it got was 46 degrees fahrenheit.

It's april right now and things are very very pleasant. Will wait to see what happens in march. (Plus flowers are everyone, and I've never seen this color green before.

One of the best things about spring is waking up to the sound of leaves swishing in the wind.  8)

It's raining all week in nyc, but i do love the trees all dressed for spring.

Tom62

I've moved into our new house. Last week the moving company delivered six truck loads of our stuff, which basically means that our whole house is now full of carton boxes waiting to be unpacked.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tom62 on April 24, 2012, 04:17:30 AM
I've moved into our new house. Last week the moving company delivered six truck loads of our stuff, which basically means that our whole house is now full of carton boxes waiting to be unpacked.

Have  fun~!

Guardian85

Quote from: The Semaestro on April 24, 2012, 03:15:38 AM

Huh? You're gonna wait and see what happens last month?

That could be the least logical post on this forum ever, and we discuss religions for a hobby!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

How the hell are you posting from a sauna!!!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.