News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Amicale,
Be well, and come back soon.  We will miss you.  *Hugs*

DeterminedJuliet

I bought chocolate body wash and it smells so good I kind of want to take a shower just so I can try it out.
And smell like chocolate.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on April 12, 2012, 08:52:55 PM
I bought chocolate body wash and it smells so good I kind of want to take a shower just so I can try it out.
Noooooooo!!!!!

Do you want to get me in trouble!!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on April 12, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Noooooooo!!!!!

Yes we do, Tank. :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on April 12, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Noooooooo!!!!!

??? Why would you get in trouble? Am I missing something?
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

DeterminedJuliet

Wait. I think I get it.

Tut tut tut  :P

Ali

Sweetdeath

They're filming Doctor Who 20 mins away from me, but i want a bostom creme donut.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Siz

Quote from: The Ali on April 12, 2012, 07:26:50 PM
I think Scissorlegs and I are the last two people on the planet that don't have smart phones.

Well, that's not entirely true - I have a Blackberry for work, but it's aging and surfing the internet on it is more trouble than it's worth.  My personal phone is just a normal call/text/camera phone.

Erm... Actually, most of my posts come from my HTC Desire running Android which I've had for 2 years. Before that I had a Blackberry Bold for 2 years and before that a BB somethingelse.

So, just you then, Ali :P

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 13, 2012, 12:27:08 AM
Quote from: The Ali on April 12, 2012, 07:26:50 PM
I think Scissorlegs and I are the last two people on the planet that don't have smart phones.

Well, that's not entirely true - I have a Blackberry for work, but it's aging and surfing the internet on it is more trouble than it's worth.  My personal phone is just a normal call/text/camera phone.

Erm... Actually, most of my posts come from my HTC Desire running Android which I've had for 2 years. Before that I had a Blackberry Bold for 2 years and before that a BB somethingelse.

So, just you then, Ali :P

OH!  It was Amicale that said that!  I got confused by the quoting stuff at the bottom of the page, but you were quoting Amicale.  It all makes perfect sense now.

*Dodders off*

The Magic Pudding

QuoteWell, I saw Uncle John with bald head Sally
He saw Aunt Mary comin' and he ducked back in the alley

To cryptic probably.

el_presidente

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 12, 2012, 01:38:21 PM

;D

As for what's on my mind today, I hate group projects.  Hate them. 
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.  God won't do it, so we must do it ourselves.

The Magic Pudding

QuoteThe Flinders University student thought he had been washed on to rocks by a wave and bailed out of his kayak, only to turn around and see the huge shark treating his boat like a chew toy.

I don't like this.
What happens if sharks start making a habit of it?
Kayaks aren't chew toys, sharks should find smaller sharks to chew on.
If you like the squeaky human noise bite a surfboard.

Guardian85

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 13, 2012, 05:55:49 AM
QuoteThe Flinders University student thought he had been washed on to rocks by a wave and bailed out of his kayak, only to turn around and see the huge shark treating his boat like a chew toy.

I don't like this.
What happens if sharks start making a habit of it?
Kayaks aren't chew toys, sharks should find smaller sharks to chew on.
If you like the squeaky human noise bite a surfboard.
Apparently fibre glass is tasty. Who knew!  :D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

MariaEvri

QuoteI guess they're referring to the Orthodox Christian Easter, since that's celebrated this Sunday the 15th.

Yes orthodox country here
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com