Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on April 07, 2012, 03:57:12 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 07, 2012, 03:49:21 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on April 07, 2012, 03:45:51 PM
You do know that signature image is way bigger than the example in the rules?  >:(
Do you usually frown at a victory over compliance?
Is what I do.

(Actually, using a big and colorful image in one's signature makes the forum look messy, especially when the posts take less place than the sig)

Eh, I know the grey grumpy lumpy One probably disagrees wholeheartedly, but I think the forum could use a little colour, and that sig jazzes up the place.  ;D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Guardian85

Quote from: Amicale on April 07, 2012, 03:51:09 PM
;D The hilarious part is that he's rocking it without even meaning to rock it!

Just needs a little longer hair and some headbanging!

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Asmodean

Quote from: Amicale on April 07, 2012, 03:59:29 PM
Eh, I know the grey grumpy lumpy One probably disagrees wholeheartedly, but I think the forum could use a little colour, and that sig jazzes up the place.  ;D
The Book of Asmoism, it says that color can be tolerated as long as the rules-defined format is the limit.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

You do know that signature image is way bigger than the example in the rules?  >:(
I changed the SPAM rule! What more do you want?  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Guardian85 on April 07, 2012, 03:24:43 PM
Quote from: Amicale on April 07, 2012, 02:01:34 PM
On my mind today: due to a mix-up in time differences, I got up INSANELY early for a student who in fact was due to show up hours from now.  :P

Coffeeeee.... *stumbles off to the kitchen*

Yes. Coffee. A whole glorious day off, with nothing to do. Just cooling it and drinking coffee.
Same. Today I am gonna drink coffee, eat left over pizza and lay beneath my comforters. XD ah~  <3
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on April 07, 2012, 03:57:12 PM
Quote from: The Magic Pudding on April 07, 2012, 03:49:21 PM
You do know that signature image is way bigger than the example in the rules?  >:(
Do you usually frown at a victory over compliance?
Is what I do.

(Actually, using a big and colorful image in one's signature makes the forum look messy, especially when the posts take less place than the sig)

I've gotten more positive feedback than negative (and I've also noticed that there are several other sigs around that are bigger than the "official" approved size, but no one seems to mind). If one of the moderators feels that it's an issue worth kicking a fuss up over, I'll change it.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

OldGit

Well, I like it.  The feminine touch keeps the place looking nice ... like a vase of flowers.

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Jimmy

For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

philosoraptor

Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2012, 04:24:59 PM
You do know that signature image is way bigger than the example in the rules?  >:(

...world domination?
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

Tank

Quote from: philosoraptor on April 07, 2012, 09:14:02 PM

...world domination?
Ok ok apart from world domination!

*Done in a John Cleese styling as per 'What have the Romans ever done for us!' a la Life of Brian.*
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism

Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2012, 09:16:18 PM

...world domination?

*Done in a John Cleese styling as per 'What have the Romans ever done for us!' a la Life of Brian.*
Sorry I don't like spam.
"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." -Voltaire
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out". Richard Dawkins

Amicale

Quote from: Anti-antidisestablishmentarianism on April 07, 2012, 09:18:38 PM
Quote from: Tank on April 07, 2012, 09:16:18 PM

...world domination?

Sorry I don't like spam.