Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 04, 2012, 12:57:17 AM
Bye bye Florida :(

Aww, hope you had an awesome time while you were there! Sounds like you did! The photos you took were great.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Buddy

Quote from: Amicale on April 04, 2012, 01:02:41 AM

Aww, hope you had an awesome time while you were there! Sounds like you did! The photos you took were great.

Thanks. I did have a great time. When I get home, I'll put the pictures on a photobucket album and link it. Don't want to spam the picture forum.  ;) I did burn to a crisp though, so I am so sore! Won't even get home until around 1 AM. Blegh.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Craving snacks like doritos and chocolate. Should I venture across the street to the grocery store and remedy it?

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 04, 2012, 03:44:27 AM
Craving snacks like doritos and chocolate. Should I venture across the street to the grocery store and remedy it?

Yes.

Just touched down in indianapolis. Now I have a three hour drive up north. It's now 11PM. So tired.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 04, 2012, 03:53:01 AM

Yes.

Just touched down in indianapolis. Now I have a three hour drive up north. It's now 11PM. So tired.

Oh man ;; drink coffee and stay awake. That really sucks.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 04, 2012, 04:00:06 AM

Yes.

I've had two and I have to go easy on the caffeine so I can sleep tonight. I have school tomorrow.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 04, 2012, 04:05:29 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on April 04, 2012, 04:00:06 AM

Yes.

I've had two and I have to go easy on the caffeine so I can sleep tonight. I have school tomorrow.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on April 04, 2012, 02:09:55 AM
Quote from: Amicale on April 04, 2012, 01:02:41 AM

Thanks. I did have a great time. When I get home, I'll put the pictures on a photobucket album and link it. Don't want to spam the picture forum.  ;) I did burn to a crisp though, so I am so sore! Won't even get home until around 1 AM. Blegh.
Put some of the best ones up, and link to the rest  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Siz

Pissing myself with excitement. It's my boys first National competition this weekend (National Mountain Bike Championships). I think I'm more nervous than he is...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Guardian85

Quote from: Scissorlegs on April 04, 2012, 12:36:13 PM
Pissing myself with excitement.
Might I suggest going to the bathroom?
Good luck to the kid from all of us.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sweetdeath

Instead of spilling my coffee normally. I knocked it  off my nightstand, watched it get caught between the nightstand and my boots, and pour its contents out in midair. Lost a cup 2/3 full. Yay me :(

Ali

Sorry SD, that's no fun!

Yum, my tummy is happy and full.  Just ate a Mad Greens Wild Bill salad.  Corn, black beans, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, and a BBQ ranch dressing.  Love!

DeterminedJuliet

I guess I just couldn't stay away - I have another interview for a (different) vet clinic in the city.

I do love the critters. And it'll be nice to do something I like for a bit while I finish my program.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.