News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 31, 2012, 02:35:29 AM
Do many straight guys attend My Little Pony gatherings?

I don't know if that cat is permanent but a person who wears skull underpants is probably capable of extreme behavior.
It does seem a pretty gross belly button, even if the cat wasn't there.

I admit to being entirely ignorant about what one would talk about at a My Little Pony gathering. The actual ponies? I'm clueless.

As for the cat, I fear that the man with that tattoo probably doesn't clean his bellybutton. Just to make that end of the cat look more authentic, and all.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Jimmy

Quote from: Amicale on March 31, 2012, 02:31:04 AM
Quote from: Jimmy on March 31, 2012, 01:35:46 AM
I like to drink a Martini
But only two at the most.
Three I'm under the table,
Four I'm under the host.
~Dorothy Parker~

:D I love it! *copies it down and saves it*

Although it's not something I'm proud of, I can unfortunately hold my alcohol a bit too well, having been a bit...ah... wilder when I was younger, and it would take a few more than four to get ME under any host.  ;)
LOL... Glad you can hold your own, but I, my friend haven't been so lucky.... Or have I?    ;)
For if there be no Prospect beyond the Grave, the inference is certainly right, Let us eat and drink, les us enjoy what we delight in, for to morrow we shall die.   ~John Locke~

Sweetdeath

I don't know if that cat is permanent but a person who wears skull underpants is probably capable of extreme behavior.

Every single guy i've met so far is heterosexual except my friend (and fellow staff member adam who is bisexual.)
But yeah, it's pretty awesome. :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Brony

A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Amicale

Found a new tank for Tank. This one's adorable.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Asmodean

Rommel-like camouflage pattern too  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

I don't see the expected disclaimer, "no animals were harmed, inconvenienced or embarrassed in the production of this avatar."

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 31, 2012, 08:34:22 AM
I don't see the expected disclaimer, "no animals were harmed, inconvenienced or embarrassed in the production of this avatar."
Too long to fit  :-[

The Magic Pudding

Balance    AUD 2.14

Card number
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Exp. date
03/2012
   Status
ACTIVE

$2.14 left on a prepaid credit card that expires in less than five hours.
How can I best spend this hefty sum and deny the evil finance fiends from claiming it?

OldGit

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on March 31, 2012, 09:56:00 AM
Can you buy booze with it?

Not much.

I could buy a song but I'm not installing Itunes, Amazon doesn't sell digital music to Aus.
A song from Sony cost $1.69, the evil financiers would still get 45 cents.

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on March 31, 2012, 09:23:40 AM

Balance    AUD 2.14

Card number
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Exp. date
03/2012
   Status
ACTIVE

$2.14 left on a prepaid credit card that expires in less than five hours.
How can I best spend this hefty sum and deny the evil finance fiends from claiming it?

Didn't you hear? I'm creating a new Newfie/wine/soft pretzel/Lolcat based religion. And didn't you know that $2.14 (AUD) is exactly the tithe that The Great Wine Yogi prefers?!

You're just a paypal transaction away from salvation Puddin'.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on March 31, 2012, 04:01:40 PM
Didn't you hear? I'm creating a new Newfie/wine/soft pretzel/Lolcat based religion. And didn't you know that $2.14 (AUD) is exactly the tithe that The Great Wine Yogi prefers?!

You're just a paypal transaction away from salvation Puddin'.

It's too late.
It's too late for everything.
I couldn't even download a song.
I blame the conspiracy of the money men.