News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Sweetdeath

Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

The Magic Pudding

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on February 25, 2012, 04:25:09 PM

Took T to Pirate's Quest last night.  Was a blast; and he got lots of booty (which he is proudly wearing today.)  Please no "getting lots of booty" jokes - this is my 3 year old we're talking about! (And I do know how you pervs love a double entendre)

He's adorable! Can my 3 year old date your 3 year old? She'd love a handsome little pirate!  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Amicale on February 25, 2012, 07:27:28 PM

Took T to Pirate's Quest last night.  Was a blast; and he got lots of booty (which he is proudly wearing today.)  Please no "getting lots of booty" jokes - this is my 3 year old we're talking about! (And I do know how you pervs love a double entendre)

He's adorable! Can my 3 year old date your 3 year old? She'd love a handsome little pirate!  :D

Must resist the getting booty jokes... Must resist the getting booty jokes... Must resist...

Whew! (wipes brow)

That was close.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Amicale

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on February 25, 2012, 07:42:41 PM

Must resist the getting booty jokes... Must resist the getting booty jokes... Must resist...

Whew! (wipes brow)

That was close.

You better resist, or I'll walk you off a plank.  :P

Pirates: planking before planking was cool. ;)

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Ihateyoumike

Quote from: Amicale on February 25, 2012, 07:44:44 PM

Whew! (wipes brow)

That was close.

You know, that took a lot of restraint on my part. ;)
But since your avatar is giving me the crazy eyes, I was too scared to make an actual joke.
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Amicale

Quote from: Ihateyoumike on February 25, 2012, 07:47:21 PM
Quote from: Amicale on February 25, 2012, 07:44:44 PM

Whew! (wipes brow)

That was close.

You know, that took a lot of restraint on my part. ;)
But since your avatar is giving me the crazy eyes, I was too scared to make an actual joke.

Avatar changed. Not for you, just giving my coffee kitty a rest.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 25, 2012, 09:00:59 PM
My grandpa passed away this morning and I would like an HAF hug. Thank you kindly.

What a shame. I hope his passing was peaceful.

((((hugs))))

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Amicale

My grandpa passed away this morning and I would like an HAF hug. Thank you kindly.

Oh no, I am so, so very sorry.  :'(

*big HUGE hugs!*

If you need to talk, please PM me anytime. Here for you. I have elderly grandparents, I've lost grandparents, I understand. ((((RunFromMyLife))))

philosoraptor

Sorry to hear of your loss, RunFromMyLife.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

Guardian85

That sucks in so many ways. Sorry about your loss, RunFromMyLife.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Buddy

*Super huge hug*
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Asmodean

I'm too thorny for hugs, I think... Death happens for every life and in every life. You don't have to be coldly even-minded about it, but you'll be ok in time, I think.

Here and now, you have my condolences.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.