News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

^^That's the one.  I couldn't even watch it, I just saw that it was the guy leaning over the table, and I already started to gag.  My stomach is still dodgy today, and that would gross me out on a normal day.

Guardian85

Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 08:05:38 PM
Oh no!  Get well soon.  Do you know what caused it?

Not sure what caused it. The ER doctor was curious to know if I had been in contact with any weird shit, but I can't think of anything.
Got some pills and ointment that will hopefully bring the swelling down. If not, there will be cutting involved.

And no, SweetDeath, this is not my favourite way to spend a Friday night. :(

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

Awwwwwww.  ((((Guardian)))))  So sorry that you had to spend your Friday that way and that you may have to go under the knife.  What a bummer!!!  (((Hugs)))

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tank

Quote from: Guardian85 on February 24, 2012, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Davin on February 24, 2012, 08:09:58 PM
Probably gross for some people.

That's exactly what I needed to see right now....  :o
Well at least you'll be able to watch what's going on. That guy had to wait till the movie came out.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Tank on February 24, 2012, 08:18:28 PM
Quote from: Guardian85 on February 24, 2012, 08:16:17 PM
Quote from: Davin on February 24, 2012, 08:09:58 PM
Probably gross for some people.

That's exactly what I needed to see right now....  :o
Well at least you'll be able to watch what's going on. That guy had to wait till the movie came out.

*Snerk*

Spoiler alert, eh Tank?   ;D

I'm sorry to laugh G.  I really do feel very badly that you're going through this.  I can't help it that I have an evil and inappropriate sense of humor.  It's like Rick Santorum said, the devil got in me because I'm so smart.... ;D

Guardian85

Naahhh... You're funny! I'm no stranger to gallows humor.  ;D

-Unknown Smartass-

Ali

I'm bored and have 40 minutes until I go meet T at Pirate Quest.  Someone do something entertaining.   ;D

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 11:30:39 PM
I'm bored and have 40 minutes until I go meet T at Pirate Quest.  Someone do something entertaining.   ;D
I can do a jig, but you wouldn't see it.  :(
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

That's a darn shame.  ;D I've never actually seen a jig before.

Amicale

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 24, 2012, 11:34:00 PM
Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 11:30:39 PM
I can do a jig, but you wouldn't see it.  :(

I can do a jig, too, but you wouldn't WANT to see it.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 11:35:25 PM
That's a darn shame.  ;D I've never actually seen a jig before.

It says on the packet not to be swallowed, so keep that in mind.
Though the idea is to get something to swallow it, no wonder some people get confused necessitating the warning.

If you get one stuck in your toe you jump around in a distinctive manner, this was adapted to form the basis of the traditional Irish folk dance.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ali on February 24, 2012, 11:35:25 PM
That's a darn shame.  ;D I've never actually seen a jig before.

Maybe you have but didn't realize it, since jigs and step dancing are apparently the same thing:  Step Dancing from 1963
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Amicale

I'm really frustrated, one of my smoke alarms is beeping loudly and has been for the last few hours because the battery's low. The problem? I can't find the damned smoke alarm, and can't tell which room the sound's coming from because when I walk into a room, the sound seems to be there... and then when I walk into another, the sound seems louder there! It SHOULD be on a wall, but it got taken down and placed somewhere. And since it only beeps 3 or 4 times in a half hour... Ack! It's annoying!

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Amicale on February 25, 2012, 03:33:57 AM
I'm really frustrated,

QuoteHOME owners are being advised to install smoke alarm systems within their roof space, following a house fire in Canning Vale on Wednesday that caused

There's a lot of electricity going on it roofs, and rats sometimes.
Could there be a smoke detector in the roof?