News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 10:01:14 PM
Quote from: Ihateyoumike on February 06, 2012, 08:06:16 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 08:00:13 PM
I spent the evening playing megaman 2 with a friend, then ordering pizza while watching Futurama. XD my perfect Sunday.

No matter how hard I try, I always read sweetdeath's XD's as "ex dee".

I can't just glance at it and see it for a smilie, I actually read "ex dee" every time. It's awesome. Ex Dee.

Hehe, that reminds me of when Windows XP came out , and it   made me laugh everytime.
Does the X sgnify a cross-eyed emoticon?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 07:06:06 PM
Uuugh, feel like the only person who doesn't give a shit who won the super bowl or not, and don't watch american football.
Why do people care about such mundane things that dont affect their lives???
I need a job. Bleh.

As always, you are not alone. I could literally not care less about that sport.

Two groups of beefcace millionaires line up, then crash into one another. Then they stop and talk.
Then they line up, and smash into one another again. And stop and talk.
Then they line up...

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Asmodean on February 06, 2012, 10:05:58 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 06, 2012, 10:01:14 PM
I spent the evening playing megaman 2 with a friend, then ordering pizza while watching Futurama. XD my perfect Sunday.

I can't just glance at it and see it for a smilie, I actually read "ex dee" every time. It's awesome. Ex Dee.

Hehe, that reminds me of when Windows XP came out , and it   made me laugh everytime.
Does the X sgnify a cross-eyed emoticon?

Yes it does. :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 07, 2012, 12:25:50 AM
Quote from: Ali on February 06, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
BH - glad your horse is doing much better!

Radiant - I hate going to the dentist too!  I hate hate HATE getting my teeth picked at with the scrapey thing!

As for me, just thinking about how weird little kids can be.  This weekend, we spent quite a bit of time rearranging T's room.  He used to have this huge old hand-me-down dresser that we got from Jon's great aunt that literally took up one whole wall of his smallish bedroom, and a rocking chair.  With those, his bed, and a small bookcase, we really didn't have much room to put anything else in there, including the majority of his toys.  This weekend we moved out that huge dresser and the rocking chair, and got a bunch of storage stuff for his toys and a new kid-friendly dresser.  His room is awesome now, and has a ton more floor space (so much room for activities!) And he is scared to death to go to sleep in there.  I think it's just too much change all at once - suddenly his bed is in a different place, his bookcase is in a different place, his rocker is gone, his dresser is gone, and he's got all of this weird new furniture, and he finds this completely unsettling.  I had to lay in bed with him until he fell asleep tonight, which is not normal; he's been going to sleep on his own in his room since he was a baby.  It's funny how different kids are from adults; I would be psyched to get a bunch of new furniture and a new and improved bedroom.

Ha! Awesome stealth Stepbrothers reference!  ;D

I'm so happy that someone got that!  Stepbrothers is like my favorite movie; it gets funnier every time I watch it.

Harmonie

Quote from: Ali on February 07, 2012, 01:22:12 AM
Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 07, 2012, 12:25:50 AM
Quote from: Ali on February 06, 2012, 03:58:44 AM
BH - glad your horse is doing much better!

Radiant - I hate going to the dentist too!  I hate hate HATE getting my teeth picked at with the scrapey thing!

As for me, just thinking about how weird little kids can be.  This weekend, we spent quite a bit of time rearranging T's room.  He used to have this huge old hand-me-down dresser that we got from Jon's great aunt that literally took up one whole wall of his smallish bedroom, and a rocking chair.  With those, his bed, and a small bookcase, we really didn't have much room to put anything else in there, including the majority of his toys.  This weekend we moved out that huge dresser and the rocking chair, and got a bunch of storage stuff for his toys and a new kid-friendly dresser.  His room is awesome now, and has a ton more floor space (so much room for activities!) And he is scared to death to go to sleep in there.  I think it's just too much change all at once - suddenly his bed is in a different place, his bookcase is in a different place, his rocker is gone, his dresser is gone, and he's got all of this weird new furniture, and he finds this completely unsettling.  I had to lay in bed with him until he fell asleep tonight, which is not normal; he's been going to sleep on his own in his room since he was a baby.  It's funny how different kids are from adults; I would be psyched to get a bunch of new furniture and a new and improved bedroom.

Ha! Awesome stealth Stepbrothers reference!  ;D

I'm so happy that someone got that!  Stepbrothers is like my favorite movie; it gets funnier every time I watch it.

Aw. And here I have seen that movie a couple of times but I didn't get the reference. It's one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Sweetdeath

Wishing my hair would grow faster. :<

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Crow

Architecture by far is the most boring, tiresome job I can imagine doing. I'm helping out a my architect get some drawings ready and it is by far the most mind numbing experience I have had in a long time and the list of things to do never seems to stop rolling in.
Retired member.

Davin

And what about :p (colon pee)?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Asmodean

Quote from: Davin on February 07, 2012, 03:13:31 PM

While I do see the word play, it's actually a colon pi, not pee.  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I thought pi was that little sign that kind of looks like a cursive r.

Going to meet a new client today.  Nervous because they had a lot of problems and requested to be moved from their old account rep, and they are a huge client, and now they are my problem.  Hope they like me.  LOL

Davin

Quote from: Asmodean on February 07, 2012, 04:27:35 PM

While I do see the word play, it's actually a colon pi, not pee.  :P
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Siz

Quote from: Crow on February 07, 2012, 08:17:15 AM
Architecture by far is the most boring, tiresome job I can imagine doing. I'm helping out a my architect get some drawings ready and it is by far the most mind numbing experience I have had in a long time and the list of things to do never seems to stop rolling in.

Anything I can help with?  ;)

I'm a demon on AutoCAD don't you know...

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ihateyoumike

Now that's funny. Colon pee. Lol
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Sweetdeath

My atheist nyc meet up group sent me an email. ": vday get together. Does giving up god boost your sex life? Religion has    rules and regulations for sex..."

I LOL'd, then smiled really big. :D

Buddy

Today is Mom's birthday, so my brother and I are teaming up. He's making dinner and I'm making a chocolate cake. Best part? It's a surprise. I can't wait to see Mom's face when she sees what we made. ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.