News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Yeah... Stomach aches aren't exatly nice, especially followed by bouts of truly spectacular diarrhea.

That said, I've just yelled my vocalist up and down... And am a little less bite-prone again.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 02, 2012, 08:09:17 PM
Yeah... Stomach aches aren't exatly nice, especially followed by bouts of truly spectacular diarrhea.

That said, I've just yelled my vocalist up and down... And am a little less bite-prone again.

What do you mean your vocalist?  Are you in a band?

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 02, 2012, 08:15:56 PM
your vocalist?  Are you in a band?
Not really... It's just Project Me for now...

There is an on-and-off guitarist/bassist that helps out sometimes and a more permanent vocalist, who really can sing, but is a walking mass of complexes... That one is a long story, really.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

You should post a link to some of your songs sometime.   :)

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 02, 2012, 08:30:11 PM
You should post a link to some of your songs sometime.   :)
I have some recordings, but can't publish the newer stuff due to the vocalist being a walking mass of complexes... I might publish Corrupt (The Asmo and another acquaintance on the vocals) at some point, but I want to remix it a little first and to find a nice place to upload it that isn't like... YouTube.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I sooo want to ask you about the mass of complexes, but I know it's none of my business and you probably don't want to slag off your friend in a public forum anyway. (Sorry, I am insatiably nosy most of the time.)

So I'll just say, if you do publish, you should link.  :D

Asmodean

It's not a big secret, but neither is it my story to share openly with whomever wants to hear it.

If you have questions, you can always PM me and I will evaluate what I can and can not say one-on-one.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Guardian85

Quote from: Asmodean on February 02, 2012, 03:59:10 PM
QuoteThoughts and images, like raindrops falling against the windshield... Some being whisked away, others - just falling apart before they manage to coalesce into streams, to form the intricate patterns, that web of memory I think my mind once held.

There is only here and now. Only the sound of rain, tires screeching through another bend on this endless road and a pool of yellowish light, seen through the fog of perspiration and cigarette smoke. No matter how long I chase it, I know it will always stay ahead.

This is how my story ends... Or was it how it all began? Seven days. Yes, I think that's how long it has been since my world turned inside out all around me, and all those once-impenetrable walls surrounding me crumbled, tumbling down in an avalanche of dust and failed aspirations and all that shit I never let touch me.

Thoughts and images... Like shards of a thousand mirrors, all shattered - all but one. Julie. There were others too, other faces, different names, different stories, but it all started with her.
/...

Oh, I so gotta know what happens next. Got a very "film noir" picture in my head when I read that.
I read english better than I read norwegian, and I voulunteer to proof read.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Sweetdeath

I've just been stressed lije crazy due to my idiotic family. The sooner I move in with my gf and get a decent paying job, the better. I just want to disown them all. I already consider myself an orphan.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 02, 2012, 08:54:53 PM
It's not a big secret, but neither is it my story to share openly with whomever wants to hear it.

If you have questions, you can always PM me and I will evaluate what I can and can not say one-on-one.

That's okay, it really is none of my business.  Sorry for being nosy.  I just like hearing people's stories.  

Asmodean

Quote from: Ali on February 02, 2012, 09:28:17 PM
That's okay, it really is none of my business.  Sorry for being nosy.  I just like hearing people's stories.  
Not a problem. I don't mind nosiness.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 02, 2012, 09:27:44 PM
I've just been stressed lije crazy due to my idiotic family. The sooner I move in with my gf and get a decent paying job, the better. I just want to disown them all. I already consider myself an orphan.

((Sweet D))  Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time.  When will you be able to move in with your girlfriend?

Guardian85

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 02, 2012, 09:27:44 PM

Keep it up. A lot of people got your back.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Amicale

I'll join the 'I'm feeling down' crowd. Issues with the past, issues with depression, issues with some other mental stuff, insomnia, and thoughts circling my head I can't get rid of even if I want to. The weather prettymuch matches me, too -- gloomy, rainy, and dreary. At least my daughter doesn't have to see this mess, she's with her dad for today and tomorrow.

Just wanted to post in solidarity with everyone else who's going through a damned rough time at the moment. I understand.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Thanks Ali, Guardian. My ideal timeframe is before the beginning of 2013.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.