News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, Sweetdeath. My grandfather also has cancer.

On another note. My classes got cancelled today, which I guess is okay, but I was feeling quite good this morning (it's still morning).
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:11:40 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 04, 2012, 10:28:01 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 04, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
Just want to say this forum and the members of it really mean a lot to me. ;^; <3 that is all.

Are you ok? You seem down today :(

I'm a little worn down. My grandpa has stomach cancer and it isn't going to get any better. It's like a crappy way to start the year. Trying to stay positive for my grandma... ;_;
Gosh. What with your mum and all you've been through an awful lot recently.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 05, 2012, 03:57:35 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:48:30 AM
I feel safe here, like I actually won't be judged. ^____^

Oh no sorry, you are going to be judged.
I've judged you and found you wonderful.
There's no escaping the verdict, no appeal.

Quite right too!  ;D
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on January 05, 2012, 07:32:14 AM
Sorry to hear about your grandpa, Sweetdeath. My grandfather also has cancer.

On another note. My classes got cancelled today, which I guess is okay, but I was feeling quite good this morning (it's still morning).
Sorry to hear that.

DeterminedJuliet

The siren's call of the interwebs is keeping me from getting reading for my courses done!
This is the downside of having your text book online  >:(
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on January 05, 2012, 03:34:14 PM
The siren's call of the interwebs is keeping me from getting reading for my courses done!
This is the downside of having your text book online  >:(

Ugh, I know the feeling. All of the school's homework online because we banned paper, so I find it extremely tempting to browse the web. Then it gets boring as soon as I have nothing else to do XD
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 07:56:25 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:11:40 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 04, 2012, 10:28:01 PM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 04, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
Just want to say this forum and the members of it really mean a lot to me. ;^; <3 that is all.

Are you ok? You seem down today :(

I'm a little worn down. My grandpa has stomach cancer and it isn't going to get any better. It's like a crappy way to start the year. Trying to stay positive for my grandma... ;_;
Gosh. What with your mum and all you've been through an awful lot recently.

Nooo, Cecilie. ;^;  *hugs* I hate cancer!

Thanks tank. That smiley is so cute. XD
I'm happy. I've come a long way from 'fisgusted'. ^___~
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sweetdeath

Hey, my status is "created God" and that is awesome. XD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:38:40 PM
*Le Snip*

fisgusted? Did you get your mords wixed? I hate it when my sentences come out bass akwards.  ;D :D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 05, 2012, 03:41:16 PM
*Le Snip*

fisgusted? Did you get your mords wixed? I hate it when my sentences come out bass akwards.  ;D :D
There is a thread somewhere about 'fisgusted'  :D

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 03:53:55 PM
*Le Snip*

I figured it was some sort of inside joke, I just wanted an excuse to use those phrases.

Tank

At DJ and Buddy

IF you need a couple of days/week without distraction just drop me a PM or send me an email and I'll suspend your account for an agreed number of days.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 05, 2012, 03:55:33 PM
*Le Snip*

I figured it was some sort of inside joke, I just wanted an excuse to use those phrases.

Here you go!  http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7553.0

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 03:56:10 PM
At DJ and Buddy

IF you need a couple of days/week without distraction just drop me a PM or send me an email and I'll suspend your account for an agreed number of days.

Things haven't gotten that dire yet, but I will definitely keep this in mind! Thanks, Tank!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 05, 2012, 03:57:09 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 05, 2012, 03:55:33 PM
*Le Snip*

Thank you.

Here you go!  http://www.happyatheistforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=7553.0