News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 04, 2012, 09:59:15 AM
As good a place as any.

...But it wasn't me, Man!
LOL. It was during WWII so I didn't think it was you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Quote from: Tank on January 04, 2012, 07:54:36 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 03, 2012, 09:27:04 PM
Well, try to have fun! 

My cat is so stoned off of nip right now I'm surprised she is not raiding the pantry for potato chips and Doritos
LOL!

Poor cat could not walk for a good half hour after. She had to drag herself across the floor.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Tank is a good daddy~ *hugs*
;^; I hate bullies. I'm heading to dunkin donuts to g fyb $1.99 breakfast combo.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

I'm writing a proposal and I have no idea how to start one... well, off to Google.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

squidfetish

Quote from: Scissorlegs on January 03, 2012, 07:09:22 PM
Quote from: squidfetish on January 03, 2012, 06:17:55 PM

No photos, I'm afraid. I was riding a crappy hybrid on a very muddy footpath on the North Coast of Cornwall between Portreath and Hell's Mouth.  Eeeek!  I need to put my hand in my pocket and get myself a proper no-shit offroader.

Here's my puppy:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230362_6158903491_609968491_251647_5389_n.jpg

...to be seen on the peaks of the Surrey Hills most weekends.

Very nice, sir!!   :)

I'm currently pondering the purchase of this baby:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=58199  8)
reptilian overlord

Sweetdeath

Just want to say this forum and the members of it really mean a lot to me. ;^; <3 that is all.

Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 04, 2012, 09:50:03 PM
Just want to say this forum and the members of it really mean a lot to me. ;^; <3 that is all.

Are you ok? You seem down today :(

Tank

(((sweetdeath)))
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 04, 2012, 10:28:01 PM

I'm a little worn down. My grandpa has stomach cancer and it isn't going to get any better. It's like a crappy way to start the year. Trying to stay positive for my grandma... ;_;

Buddy

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:11:40 AM

I'm a little worn down. My grandpa has stomach cancer and it isn't going to get any better. It's like a crappy way to start the year. Trying to stay positive for my grandma... ;_;

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandpa. Sending positive vibes your way. :)

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:11:40 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Sweetdeath. Best wishes to your family. :(
This forum means a lot to me too. I'm in a city with no friends or family, so this really is my "hang out" place. <3
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Sweetdeath

Yay, thanks Budhorse! *puts positive vibes into a bag* <3

I feel the same Juliet. The mlp group are friends only on on a same fandom basis, but none of us get personal.  My gf is in maryland (4 hours away) and none of us are financially stable to get our own apt yet.  See her twice a month, but it's still hard. Very alone in nyc.

I feel safe here, like I actually won't be judged. ^____^

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 05, 2012, 03:48:30 AM

Oh no sorry, you are going to be judged.
I've judged you and found you wonderful.
There's no escaping the verdict, no appeal.

Buddy

Same here. I suddenly realized how much I missed Europe after I joined. XD

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on January 05, 2012, 03:57:35 AM

Oh no sorry, you are going to be judged.
I've judged you and found you wonderful.
There's no escaping the verdict, no appeal.

Tee hee! I mean... Curses... You vile Pudding.  <3