News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Good to hear that you're feeling better, Dave! :dance:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Back in hospital, went slightly pear shaped Friday - but getting somewhere.

Just seen a cardiologist, he thinks combination of three minor things, chest infection > liver prob >  heart prob has conspired to muddy the water. Adjusting meds for couple or three days more obs.

Hopefully panic attacks side effect but some doctors seize on such as prime cause because it is obvious and easy.

Shortness of bresth today has been "normal" for me for medium exertion - just constant at rest. None of the feelings of being suffocated.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on September 29, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Just seen a cardiologist, he thinks combination of three minor things, chest infection > liver prob >  heart prob has conspired to muddy the water. Adjusting meds for couple or three days more obs.

Hopefully panic attacks side effect but some doctors seize on such as prime cause because it is obvious and easy.

Shortness of bresth today has been "normal" for me for medium exertion - just constant at rest. None of the feelings of being suffocated.

That's bad news, Dave. So sorry to hear the news. Please look after yourself and follow all instructions to ensure a speedy recovery.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dark Lightning

Yikes. I hope this is resolved quickly.

Tank

Here's hopping this all gets satisfactorily resolved.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

That sucks, one more here hoping you have a speedy recovery!

Icarus

And one more who cares about your health and longevity.  Stiff upper lip Dave. We are here for you in spirit.

Bluenose

Not much I can do from over here.  If I was nearby I'd offer to smuggle you in a hip-flask of your favourite fire water.  I guess you'll just have to make do with the thought instead.  Get well mate.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Just read in the local paper that the oppressed Dutch Pastafarians are taking their state to the human rights court over the whole noodly mess. Does any-one know the details? I seem to remember something about this a month or two ago, but I was drowning in work and spaghetti sause at the time, so... Little attention was paid.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

I'm going to give my first lecture tomorrow morning.  :panic:

Icarus

^ You go, Girl.   My crystal ball says that you will do well.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on October 01, 2018, 11:30:37 PM
^ You go, Girl.   My crystal ball says that you will do well.

I'll have to trust your crystal ball is right -- I lost my trusty 8-ball a long time ago so I'm in the dark when it comes to foretelling the future. :P 

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 01, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

I think you'll do fine, but I'm still looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow night.   :watching:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on October 02, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

I think you'll do fine, but I'm still looking forward to hearing all about it tomorrow night.   :watching:

:grin:

If I don't mention how it went tomorrow it's because I'm actively repressing those memories. Just to let you know. :P

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 02, 2018, 12:59:19 AM
Quote from: Sandra Craft on October 02, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

:grin:

If I don't mention how it went tomorrow it's because I'm actively repressing those memories. Just to let you know. :P

Break a leg! It is a type of performance art after all.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames