News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Attorneys and Kitty Filters

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, February 10, 2021, 09:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

They had an interview with the 'cat' this morning on the BBC.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Cats really have taken over the internet.

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

I've always said if Hell is real it's run by Nuns, Kats, and Texas Lawyers! 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Randy

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on February 11, 2021, 03:41:47 PM
I've always said if Hell is real it's run by Nuns, Kats, and Texas Lawyers! 8)
The thing about cats is that they look at you with "I've got a plan and you are in it!"
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Ecurb Noselrub

He is from Presidio County, the county seat of which is Marfa, a strange, eclectic, artsy town in the desert of West Texas.  Now it has something else to make it famous, besides its art scene, the Hotel Paisano where James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor and Rock Hudson stayed during the making of "Giant" just down the road, and the Marfa Lights. Now you can go there, look for the lights, get drunk in Jett's Grill, check out the weird art at Chinati, all while being dressed like a cat, and not be thought of as strange.

billy rubin

when i lived in midland, somebody sent a news crew to that rest area on the highway, to do a thing about the lights.

and there they were.

i saw them in real time, on a television set, on the evening news.

nobody knows what they are, but they're for sure real.

set the function, not the mechanism.

xSilverPhinx

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Anne D.

The bashful kitty looks combined with the Hank Hill voice (from King of the Hill) just can't be beat. It's that Texas sweetness. Poor guy. "I'm not a cat." [Bashful kitty look.]

xSilverPhinx