News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Ban The Poster Above You

Started by The Magic Pudding, July 09, 2011, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No one

Crimes of war and silver tongued well dressed snakes all lumped together ban.

Asmodean

Banned for lumping the unlumpable.  >:( The Asmo REFUSES to let well-dressed reptilians into His fold.  >:( Only the raggy ones. Not the well-dressed ones.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

No one

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Davin

Banned because I chuckled a little.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Banned because knowing you chuckled a little made me chuckled a lot. It is good to see so much banning going on again.  ;D

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Banned for resurrection the ban thread again.

Dave

Banned for typing "resurrection" instead of "resurrecting"

Banning myself for being a bloody pedant! (Before anyone else gets the pleasure :yum:)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Magdalena

Banned because No one is Out of the Religious Closet.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

Banned for practicing you know what without a license.  I've reported you to the U.S. Department of Licensing Stuff and you will hear from them very soon.

Magdalena

Banned for still being upset about your "little newt problem."  :smileshake:
Tell me, do you use your tail to hit the spacebar when you post?

No one

Breaking confidentiality ban.