News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Pets...what do you have?

Started by Whitney, June 22, 2006, 09:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on May 13, 2012, 06:05:58 PM
If Asmo doesn't want to ride the fiercest of tiny horses into battle, Ali will be happy to pick Cash up and carry him around the battle grounds like a baby.  *Hopeful smile*

I am in love with this one. His name is Koda. I want to snuggle him all up. If I had a pet horse, he'd be ideal.  ;D

Gallery: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/gallery/gallery-e6frewxi-1225758339359?page=1

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sandra Craft

That belongs in the Awwww! thread. 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

I'm not seeing the aww. That horse has some serious dwarfism issues. Most like him don't even live five years, even with special vet and hoof care.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 13, 2012, 06:44:31 PM
I'm not seeing the aww. That horse has some serious dwarfism issues. Most like him don't even live five years, even with special vet and hoof care.
Hmmm. Spoil sport  :P
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Asmodean

Eh... Be glad The Asmo is staying away from people's parades. He'd rain acid rain all over them if he wasn't.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

technolud

My avatar hard at work.  Also two cats, brothers.  One is nice.

technolud

OK.  So the post image thingy isn't working out.  What did I do wrong.  Tried:

""

Buddy

*sniff* My little man is growing up. I put the saddle of the driving harness on him for the first time and ground drove him. He took it like a champ. This, by the way is ground driving, courtesy of google:

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

technolud

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: technolud on May 14, 2012, 02:03:14 AM
OK.  So the post image thingy isn't working out.  What did I do wrong.  Tried:

"[img]http://www.mediafire.com/i/?q3qtxna8b4txg13[/img]"

If you look at the bold text above it doesn't end in .jpg, .gif or .png, it is a link to an image not an image reference.

technolud

Tank

waitin4godot