News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Dudeism

Started by Will, September 30, 2010, 09:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopShoot

Interesting.  I'm only fluent in English and can get by in Spanish.  Everything else is something I've heard, but don't really know.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Asmodean

I only really speak two languages myself - English and Norwegian. But I can, at need, do some very decent and near-fluent Russian and semi-decent but understandable German.

Germanic languages are generally very close to Norwegian, so I only half-count them as foreign though.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

TheWilliam

it's embarrassing

you dudes know all these languages,

but us in america, all we know is english, and we aren't too good at that

we're the guys who had the president that said "The misunderestimate me"

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "TheWilliam"it's embarrassing

you dudes know all these languages,

but us in america, all we know is english, and we aren't too good at that

we're the guys who had the president that said "The misunderestimate me"

Ahh, don't worry about it, but if you ever come across a German Hippopotamus the word is Nilpferd.
That's about the limit of my German, if you ever come across a hippo of a different nationality, this page can help.
http://www.hippos.com/foreign_language.htm
Elvish for hippo is Togenta, but that doesn't seem to do them justice.

TheWilliam

Sir

I must admit,
I'm somewhat immature, and a bit shallow, and this seems like a new to poke fun at fat women.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "TheWilliam"Sir

I must admit,
I'm somewhat immature, and a bit shallow, and this seems like a new to poke fun at fat women.

No it's not, when I did German in high school, home work was find a German word, mine was Nilpferd.
Thats about all I retain from high school German.

Would I poke fun at a fat woman?
Well I wouldn't be any more likely to poke fun at a woman than a man.
I don't think I would "poke" fun, at them, perhaps I may be amused by a situation.
But fat isn't high on my list of funny things, it's a bit sad really.
So is pressure to be to thin, well that is much more than sad.

TheWilliam

actually,

I don't know what other countries are doing, but in america, being in shape doesn't matter to people like it used to.

it's to a point where fat women are arrogant obnoxious about it.  They say the most disgusting things about women that are in normal shape.

When some of my coworkers saw my ladyfriend, they went off about how she obviously throws up after every meal and she looks like a prostitute.

one woman even told me straight up "You know you want all this thickness"

..........ummm, I typed more but I deleted it. they aren't worth such an extensive rant. and we're going off the subject of the thread.

The Magic Pudding

I suppose some people are going to be jerks what ever shape they are.
No doubt some of the fat folk resent the fit making them look fatter.
I haven't noticed an increase in fat jerks, some are unusually nice, they seem to enjoy life and just partake of the cake a bit too much.

PoopShoot

"I thought you people were supposed to be jolly." - Peter Griffin
All hail Cancer Jesus!

TheChainSmoker

Quote from: "TheWilliam"it's to a point where fat women are arrogant obnoxious about it.
Dude! That reminds me of something I was thinking at work the other day..
I HATE woman who are 400lbs saying they're "curvie".. Like, no, you're just fat. Big difference.

Had to get that off of my chest.

PoopShoot

400 pound women are indeed curvy, but a good looking woman has bot convex as well as concave curves.  If she can smuggle cocaine in the folds of her corpulence, there is a problem.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

TheChainSmoker

Or, if you have to have a weight lifting session just to find out wear to put it.. There's a problem.

Basically, I don't like females who I'd have to be in constant fear if they were to get on top of me.

elliebean

Absolutely agree. 390lbs is my limit.

:P
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais