News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Athiesm and sex

Started by Messenger, December 17, 2008, 10:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"

I'm not so sure. I've met some pretty ridiculous theists before.

But thank God for Messenger's logic. We have morals. God commands morals. Therefore god must exist! Why didn't I see it before?  :|
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Kylyssa

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"

I must refer you to my post in Trolling 101.  It's an illness.  I've tried rehab but I keep falling off the wagon.

Loffler

I don't want to have sex with my mother.

Messenger

Quote from: "Sophus"Then he goes on to say he's not trying to prove god's existence only that atheism is wrong. Uhh... hello? The relationship is symbiotic - It's the same thing.
It is not the same thing
Even if God is not proven 100% (Till now because I'll prove it later) you should accept him as you accept things like morals

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"Even if God is not proven 100% (Till now because I'll prove it later) you should accept him as you accept things like morals

Non Sequitur. Why? More to the point why don't you accept Allah? Zeus? Odin? Quetzalcoatl?

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Messenger"Even if God is not proven 100% (Till now because I'll prove it later) you should accept him as you accept things like morals

-Curio

Messenger

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Why? More to the point why don't you accept Allah? Zeus? Odin? Quetzalcoatl?
Because I can disprove all others as well  ;)

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: "Messenger"
Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Why? More to the point why don't you accept Allah? Zeus? Odin? Quetzalcoatl?
Because I can disprove all others as well  ;)

Oh for fuck's sake will you STOP with these STUPID FUCKING statements that you can do this, you can do that ... you HAVE NOT done any of them so far so WHY THE HELL should we believe you have the slightest chance of doing any one of the bloody things now?

The fact is that you believe what you believe, you want to believe evolution is wrong but you CANNOT prove it so you WAFFLE, YOU LIE, YOU TWIST the facts in fact what you do is EXACTLY what every other religious f***wit does.

Go and learn some science!!!!!

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Sophus

Quote from: "Messenger"
Quote from: "Sophus"Then he goes on to say he's not trying to prove god's existence only that atheism is wrong. Uhh... hello? The relationship is symbiotic - It's the same thing.
It is not the same thing
Even if God is not proven 100% (Till now because I'll prove it later) you should accept him as you accept things like morals
Hate to break it to you but the only way to prove atheism wrong is to prove there is a god.

No myth can be proven or disproven 100% so I guess you should believe in absolutely everything.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

SSY

Really, is there any point in not banning Messenger? I fail to see what the forum gains from his presence.

He can not present a logical argument, he can not take on the arguments of others, he has this tantalising proof of god's existance that he refuses to tell anyone about. This leads me to beleive he is either a theist of the most insufferable kind, or a troll of imense skill.

The only possible downside is, if after his bannage, he, along with his troglodyte buddies, unleash a tirade of whinging and bitching across t'internet. Allow me to demonstrate

ZOMG!!!!111WTFLOL!!!!111ROFLMAOBBQ!!!!!!! 1 w3Rz B4Nn3d 4 Be4N a ChR15t1An!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone

Is it worth it? I think so
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Asmodean

I don't normally sleep with people over five years older or younger than my own age.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki"Oh for fuck's sake will you STOP with these STUPID FUCKING statements that you can do this, you can do that ... you HAVE NOT done any of them so far so WHY THE HELL should we believe you have the slightest chance of doing any one of the bloody things now?

The fact is that you believe what you believe, you want to believe evolution is wrong but you CANNOT prove it so you WAFFLE, YOU LIE, YOU TWIST the facts in fact what you do is EXACTLY what every other religious f***wit does.

Go and learn some science!!!!!

Kyu
Eeeasy, Kyu, put down the knife...

...and the razor...

...Don't touch that stick of dynamite...

*gives an ice pack to*

:beer:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

SSY

Quote from: "Asmodean"I don't normally sleep with people over five years older or younger than my own age.

Just use the standard rule, youngest person allowable =  ((your age)/2)+7

use in the reverse to find if someone is too old for you
Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

mDarkPoet

Ok the poll question was, CAN you?

Physically yes you could

But would you? Most people would not for different reasons.

Kylyssa

Quote from: "SSY"
Quote from: "Asmodean"I don't normally sleep with people over five years older or younger than my own age.

Just use the standard rule, youngest person allowable =  ((your age)/2)+7

use in the reverse to find if someone is too old for you

My rule is this - anyone under 18 is too young and anyone who is dead is too old.  I don't subscribe to ageist ideas.  However, the people who click with me generally fall into a group within fifteen years of my own age.