News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by xSilverPhinx, May 26, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 08, 2019, 02:36:08 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on November 08, 2019, 01:26:06 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:31:46 PM
Quote from: jumbojak on November 06, 2019, 04:12:33 PM
For tropical use only... Probably only works near the equador...

:bigspecs: Topical...topical use! Excuses, excuses, JJ! :P

;)

I really would like to remove, or at least thin out my body hair. It's not very comfortable, and probably not attractive. All solutions seem too temporary though. Tattoos will have to await new skin...

I think a less temporary solution would be laser removal, but as far as I know it requires quite a few sessions and is quite pricey. Maybe hair removal cream? Hair grows quickly again but cream has its perks: no razor or wax involved.

I was also going to suggest laser treatment. A guy I know had it done a few months ago and it was very successful, but it took a few sessions. I don't know what it cost him. There is a laser clinic very close to my home.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

No one

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on November 08, 2019, 03:22:31 AM

HA!  ;D
"Ze plane! Ze plane!"
With Rrrrrrrrricarrrrrrrdo Montalbán.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Buddy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:38:39 PM
Quote from: Buddy on November 07, 2019, 04:36:54 PM
Just set an appointment for my first tattoo. I want a black cat silhouette but I think I want to throw some color in too somewhere.

That's great, Buddy! Where are you thinking of putting it?:tellmemore:

It's going on my calf. It's going to be similar to this but with less detail on the moon and a bit of color on the background
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on November 08, 2019, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on November 07, 2019, 11:38:39 PM
Quote from: Buddy on November 07, 2019, 04:36:54 PM
Just set an appointment for my first tattoo. I want a black cat silhouette but I think I want to throw some color in too somewhere.

That's great, Buddy! Where are you thinking of putting it?:tellmemore:

It's going on my calf. It's going to be similar to this but with less detail on the moon and a bit of color on the background

Cool choice!  8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Crescent Moon Pussy   Oops!

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Quote from: hermes2015 on November 08, 2019, 03:06:37 AM

;)

I really would like to remove, or at least thin out my body hair. It's not very comfortable, and probably not attractive. All solutions seem too temporary though. Tattoos will have to await new skin...

I think a less temporary solution would be laser removal, but as far as I know it requires quite a few sessions and is quite pricey. Maybe hair removal cream? Hair grows quickly again but cream has its perks: no razor or wax involved.

I was also going to suggest laser treatment. A guy I know had it done a few months ago and it was very successful, but it took a few sessions. I don't know what it cost him. There is a laser clinic very close to my home.

Maybe someday. I can dream, right?

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

That's a huge laser.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

billy rubin

third degree burns work pretty well.

wait

i am so late to this party

set the function, not the mechanism.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: jumbojak on November 09, 2019, 01:40:47 AM
Quote from: hermes2015 on November 08, 2019, 03:06:37 AM

;)

Maybe someday. I can dream, right?

I think you should prioritise the all over laser dehairing, get it done, no excuses.
Then the fates will share a giggle, you'll meet your dream girl and she'll know your her soul mate and you'll be so happy for six weeks.
Ye I checked the internet and I couldn't confirm that tink=hairless and bear=hairy but Crow said something so just go with it.
Then she'll see a bear and she'll wish you could fullfill that bit of her need that a tink just can't, you're so perfect 'cept for that and she'll leave 'cause evolution made her, but she won't be happy, you can't take comfort in that, (or maybe you can if you're a Siz like bastard,) she'll spend the rest of her life trying to find her perfect match that you'd of been if only you hadn't given in to a body conformity fad.

Snip giggle giggle giggle.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Magdalena