News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Scientific Responses To Religious Claims (Videos)

Started by Kekerusey, August 30, 2016, 10:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Essie Mae

The words would have been enough for me; I was a bit uncomfortable with what seemed  like acting at times but that's probably just that well-known British reserve. Although she was emotional, she didn't seem to be lying or even exaggerating. I know i'm Always saying it, but they know the most effectively way to get them is when they're young; in this case to immerse them from birth.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Icarus

Icarus

why are there so many people Americans who believe that the KJV bible is the indisputable word of god? Church groups across the land have Bible study groups. Damned near none of them have inquired into the authenticity of the book. That reality is one that annoys me

Here is another of the variations that are so seldom addressed by the christian majorities...........

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GKAHjJi2vzI

Tank

Never heard the plural gods comment before.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

zorkan

Quote from: Icarus on Today at 06:45:35 AMwhy are there so many people Americans who believe that the KJV bible is the indisputable word of god?
Because the bible was written in English, and not some fancy language like Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.