News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Mile High Club

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, July 01, 2016, 12:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecurb Noselrub

Sometime today I passed 5280 posts, which makes me a member of the "Mile High Club".  I know that means something else to the perverse of the world, but not to me. Cheers.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

Good for you Bruce. Your presence and contributions are a boon to the forum. Thanks, and let us look forward to many more EN posts You can think, in the short term, of two kilometer posts.

Ali

Taking it back to the more perverted meaning of the phrase, I live in Denver, so I've been a member of the Mile High Club since 1998. :P

But also, congrats!

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

OldGit

Well done, Bruce!  Next target is the Everest Club with 29,029 posts.

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: OldGit on July 01, 2016, 09:46:31 AM

I'm afraid only Tank has a shot at that.  He'll have to change his name to Sir Hillary if he succeeds.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 01, 2016, 12:56:57 PM
Quote from: OldGit on July 01, 2016, 09:46:31 AM

I'm afraid only Tank has a shot at that.  He'll have to change his name to Sir Hillary if he succeeds.
Less than 2,000 to go. Give me a few weeks.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 01, 2016, 12:58:20 AM
Sometime today I passed 5280 posts, which makes me a member of the "Mile High Club".  I know that means something else to the perverse of the world, but not to me. Cheers.

it means now you are allowed to drink cola from a wine glass like a gent
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

xSilverPhinx

Congrtas on reaching that high, Bruce!  :clapping:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey