News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

This is so cute, a mother crocodile gently carrying one of her young between her teeth.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Sandra Craft

Awwww!  I just love cephalopods, and that baby is beyond adorable.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 12, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

Yes, it definitely does look very cute, but then again it is neotenic (big forehead and big eyes).
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 12, 2016, 10:40:21 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 12, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

Yes, it definitely does look very cute, but then again it is neotenic (big forehead and big eyes).

Yeah, that gets me every time (as it's supposed to).
Sandy

Tank

Tank

Sandra Craft

Awwwww!  Oh my goodness, those little faces!
Sandy

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Buddy

^ I totally lost on that one!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Awwwww, the sleepy baby and his teddy!
Sandy

Icarus

I lose because the squirrels regularly defeat me. I have a bird feeder in my back yard that a lot of happy birds make use of. There are a regular pair of cardinals, some finches, numerous unidentified other breeds ( I am not a knowledgeable birder)and a gorgeous red headed woodpecker who ignores the seeds but gorges himself on the suet block.

The feeder is mounted on a pole with a crossbar at about six and a half feet high. There is a concrete wall about 8 feet away from the pole. The wall is eight feet high. The damned little squirrels have trained themselves to jump from the wall to the crossbar, there to hang upside down from the bar to gain gluttonous access to all those delicious sunflower seeds.

The sunflower seeds disappear at an alarming rate that is frustrating to both the birds and me. I have witnessed the clever little devils doing the dangerous flight from the wall to the feeder crossbar. Amazing. I am annoyed by the furry little thieves but I have the greatest admiration for their determination and athletic ability.

Tank