News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Quote from: Tank on January 07, 2016, 08:30:54 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on January 07, 2016, 07:46:07 AM

It looks worried. Possibly fearful of drop bears?
One of The Asmo's creatures, that, obviously.  :)
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Claireliontamer

Apparently it's 'Squirrel Appreciation Day' so here are some cute baby reds....

Icarus

Squirrels are cute little guys...and girls. They are incredibly clever too. They have found ways to raid my bird feeder no matter how I try to defeat them.  I keep a feeder with sunflower seeds and my resident cardinals visit often. The crafty little squirrels will empty the feeder in a New York Instant. 

My little Australian shepherd, Charlie, did not allow squirrels into his yard,. Charlie has gone to the Rainbow Bridge now. Scoot the only remaining Aussie has no interest in those crafty little rodents.  I have taken to greasing the pole to0 which the bird feeder is attached. That pisses the squirrels off because they can not climb the pole with their usual skill. I furnish other goodies for the squirrels, like peanuts, remote from the bird thingy. Little bastards still try to climb the pole.

The freaken squirrels are a menace. I have two pecan trees. The furry little demons strip the trees of the nuts well before any of the nuts have matured to a point of being  ripe enough to use or enjoy. Just the same I enjoy the little dudes. They are incredibly clever, athletic, and cute.

Tank

Biggus Dickus

That's cute Tank...and I want one of those baby red squirrels.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

Isn't is Squirrel Appreciation Week?  I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 23, 2016, 01:37:05 AM
Isn't is Squirrel Appreciation Week?  I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
*hint* read Claire's post again.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tank on January 23, 2016, 06:07:55 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 23, 2016, 01:37:05 AM
*hint* read Claire's post again.

Wow.  It didn't take my memory long to lose that one.
Sandy

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 22, 2016, 02:08:31 PM
That's cute Tank...and I want one of those baby red squirrels.

Baby red squirrels are super cute, but now I want a Baby Red Panda.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

These two have apparently had a "Long" day. :)

This one is cool, a six year old Star Wars fan drew a picture of the cake he wanted for his birthday. A local baker gave him what he wanted.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 27, 2016, 05:49:00 PM
These two have apparently had a "Long" day. :)

Father and son?  (not as long as the mother, I'll bet)
Sandy

Tank