News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

statichaos

Quote from: Tank on February 20, 2012, 09:08:42 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 20, 2012, 09:03:39 AM
Quote from: Tank on February 20, 2012, 08:01:38 AM
Continuing to lose  ;D

What is more adorable than a rat with it's own teddy bear?
You do realise the photographer put a little smear of pâté on the teddy's head and the rat is licking it off.

And Santa doesn't exist.  Hush, you!

Tank

Quote from: statichaos on February 20, 2012, 09:44:55 AM
Continuing to lose  ;D

You do realise the photographer put a little smear of pâté on the teddy's head and the rat is licking it off.

And Santa doesn't exist.  Hush, you!

LOL!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Sandra Craft

Continuing to lose  ;D

I did suspect that the rat was chewing on the teddy's head but this is an awwww thread, so I let it go. 
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 20, 2012, 05:43:23 PM
Continuing to lose  ;D

I did suspect that the rat was chewing on the teddy's head but this is an awwww thread, so I let it go. 
And quite right too!
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

history_geek

Cats you want, cats thee shall receive:

;D
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i

Ali

Does it make me evil that I think those white cats ^^ (Persian?) are really ugly and not in a cute way?

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ali on February 20, 2012, 10:01:34 PM
Does it make me evil that I think those white cats ^^ (Persian?) are really ugly and not in a cute way?

No, you probably just don't care for that mushed-face look.  I'm not generally crazy for it but, well, kittens!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Ali

Amicale

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

Tank

The Magic Pudding

Amicale

Quote from: Tank on February 22, 2012, 07:07:36 AM

Cute! I can't help but notice that in the second picture, the Dove soap is missing from the background. I wonder if it was used on the dogs...

history_geek

Quote from: Amicale on February 22, 2012, 08:48:48 AM
Cute! I can't help but notice that in the second picture, the Dove soap is missing from the background. I wonder if it was used on the dogs...

Either that or it may have become a casualty in the fight between a pair of happy dirty dogs and their cleanliness loving owner in some other way...
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C Clarke's Third Law
"Any sufficiently advanced alien is indistinguishable from a god."
Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace:
Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothése - I do not require that hypothesis[img]http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/a/4eef2cc3548cc9844a491b22ad384546.gif[/i