News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

im still growing physically. i stopped getting taller ages ago but ive been getting wider for quite some time now

set the function, not the mechanism.

Tank

:rofl:

I've lost a few kilos without trying since I retired. Much more active than sitting behind a desk.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

hermes2015

Quote from: Tank on March 26, 2021, 09:46:33 AM
:rofl:

I've lost a few kilos without trying since I retired. Much more active than sitting behind a desk.

Ha, me too!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

hermes2015

Why is it that YouTubers find it impossible to say a number without holding up the corresponding number of fingers, as if we are all 5 years old? I held up my hand and showed five fingers when I typed that last sentence.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

No one

hermes2015:
Why is it that YouTubers find it impossible to say a number without holding up the corresponding number of fingers....

They want people to know they can count on them.

Randy

Quote from: No one on March 28, 2021, 11:25:58 AM
hermes2015:
Why is it that YouTubers find it impossible to say a number without holding up the corresponding number of fingers....

They want people to know they can count on them.
>groan< :rofl:
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

xSilverPhinx

Tank

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on April 03, 2021, 06:42:13 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 03, 2021, 06:25:06 PM
Yep.

What have they pulled apart?

Iago dragged a 10kg bag of dirt from inside, and both he and Joy tore the plastic open. They ate loads of dirt, as evidenced by their black poop the next morning.

I'm beginning to think he has some separation anxiety because when he isn't indoors (and lying near someone's feet) he whimpers and whines. The other night he was even howling after I put them outside to sleep. Joy on the other hand is okay with being left alone for long periods of time. When I leave them alone he usually engages in some mischief. 

Randy

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 03, 2021, 10:11:06 PM
Yep.

Iago dragged a 10kg bag of dirt from inside, and both he and Joy tore the plastic open. They ate loads of dirt, as evidenced by their black poop the next morning.

I'm beginning to think he has some separation anxiety because when he isn't indoors (and lying near someone's feet) he whimpers and whines. The other night he was even howling after I put them outside to sleep. Joy on the other hand is okay with being left alone for long periods of time. When I leave them alone he usually engages in some mischief.
They seem to be healthy at least. :)
"Maybe it's just a bunch of stuff that happens." -- Homer Simpson
"Some people focus on the destination. Atheists focus on the journey." -- Barry Goldberg

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 03, 2021, 10:11:06 PM
Yep.

I would be surprised if they don't settle in over the next month or so.