News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmonie

Quote from: Icarus on April 06, 2018, 11:56:53 PM
A brown recluse is a recluse. He does not display himself in public if it can be avoided.

Now if you want to be a little bit paranoid, think of a nice dark place where one of those little dudes might hide.  Those shoes that you haven't worm for ages, have been in the dark closet. That could a luxurious place for a timid little brown recluse.  Now you decide to wear those shoes and you put your foot into the chamber that the spider has long believed that it was his castle.. He is pissed. You are gonna die.  :hug: We will miss you.

OK that was bullshit. Just funnin' you. Consider that the spider has to make a living which means that he has to get nourishment.  He ain't gonna find much nourishment in that shoe. He will hide himself when at rest but not when he is searching for food which is a full time job for spiders and other creepy crawlies. A brown recluse is not a deadly spider.  He does have the ability to inject some nasty chemical into your skin if forced to do so.  He has to knaw on the attack site at some length to get a troublesome deposit of the toxin deposited on your toe...or wherever.  He does not have saber like teeth like some of the other breeds of arachnids. .....So don't sweat the danger of being caused harm by one of those little brown spiders. You are more likely to be struck by lightning or spirited away by aliens, than to have a dangerous encounter with a little spider.

You are such a spider apologist.  :lol:

I always check shoes, jackets, etc. that I haven't worn in a while. One time when I got out a jacket one of those yellow caterpillars with the stingers was in one of the pockets! You can never be too careful.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

xSilverPhinx

I spy with my googly eye...a new subforum! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

At first glance I saw a gorilla! Must be the Bruno Effect...

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 07, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

At first glance I saw a gorilla! Must be the Bruno Effect...

Thank you, the Bruno Effect is becoming noticed elsewhere as well. For example websites are now hiring us to manage server issues.

p.s. Screenshots don't really frighten us unless they have kats in them.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

<===
I lost a bet to someone here. This will be my avatar for one week. I don't know who she is, but...

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 09, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
<===
I lost a bet to someone here. This will be my avatar for one week. I don't know who she is, but...

Let me guess...you made a bet with Bruno? :lol:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 09, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
<===

Perdão?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 09, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
<===

Perdão?

I'm curious. :P

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 09, 2018, 02:49:22 PM
Quote from: Papasito Bruno on April 09, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
<===

Perdão?

I'm curious. :P
Yes, I made a bet with Bruno. :headshake:
He said, "pick one:"
The half naked Catholic Amazon Woman or this one:

:picard facepalm:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

For a moment I thought that was Frida Kahlo.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on April 09, 2018, 06:59:31 PM
For a moment I thought that was Frida Kahlo.

I first heard of Frida Kahlo after watching the trailer for the old movie Salma Hayek starred in.

Frida makes an appearance in Pixar's new 'Coco' movie ;D:

xSilverPhinx

Thank god it's ended, but Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be worse. :(

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 09, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
:sidesmile:

:snicker:

:snicker1:

:rofl:

:deadpan:

Please don't kill me. :couchhide:

:eyebrow:
Do you know who this --Half Naked Catholic Amazon Woman is?  :eyebrow:

:sherlock2:
Wait a minute...

Bruno! What the heck, man!?
:sulk:
QuoteThe Magdalena is the title of a series of women descended from Jesus Christ via his marriage to Mary Magdalene. The Magdalena inherits great powers from the royal bloodline and acts as a warrior in the defence of the Catholic Church.

You're so funny...

...One week, Bruno, only one week.  :picard facepalm:

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 10, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 09, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
:sidesmile:

:snicker:

:snicker1:

:rofl:

:deadpan:

Please don't kill me. :couchhide:

:eyebrow:
Do you know who this --Half Naked Catholic Amazon Woman is?  :eyebrow:

:sherlock2:
Wait a minute...

Bruno! What the heck, man!?
:sulk:
QuoteThe Magdalena is the title of a series of women descended from Jesus Christ via his marriage to Mary Magdalene. The Magdalena inherits great powers from the royal bloodline and acts as a warrior in the defence of the Catholic Church.

You're so funny...

...One week, Bruno, only one week.  :picard facepalm:

:rofl: I do now!

:P